- Full-spectrum enzyme formula for effective digestive support and cleansing*
- Promotes breakdown of fats, carbohydrates, proteins and dairy*
- Fully active vegan enzymes
- Don't eat cooked food without it!
Serving Size 1 Capsule
Servings Per Container 60
- Quantum™ Enzyme Blend 206 mg
- Amylase Enzymes (5,300 DU1), Diastase Enzymes (152 DP2), Protease Enzymes (9,000 HUT3), Opti-pH™ Protease Enzymes (2,700 HUT3), Lipase Enzymes (810 LU4), Lactase Enzymes (462 ALU5), Invertase Enzymes (1,875 SU6), Cellulase Enzymes (302 CU7)
- Plant-Gest™ Support 95 mg
- Organic Noni (fruit) (Morinda citrifolia) , Pepsin (vegetarian source), Organic Apple Cider Vinegar
Other Ingredients: Organic Rice Extract, Potato Dextrin, Tapioca Dextrin, Plant-Source Capsule (cellulose, water),Proprietary Fermentation Media (wheat*, soy*)
*Very small trace amounts may or may not exist after fermentation
1Alpha-amylase Dextrinizing Unit, 2Degrees Diastatic Power, 3Hemoglobin Unit, 4Lipase Unit, 5Lactase Unit, 6Sumner Unit, 7Cellulase Unit
Take 1 capsule per meal, 3 times daily with meals.
Our products do not contain hydrogenated oils, undesirable flavoring additive or colors, or artificial fragrance. Our products are made without added preservatives.
Our products are manufactured to avoid the use of magnesium stearate (from either animal or vegetable sources) because research shows that it may convert to formaldehyde (a metabolic stressor/ contaminator).
Our products are not also manufactured to avoid the use talcum powder, a suspected carcinogen (an immune-compromising agent), that is used in the manufacturing process. The use of this agent is common in the nutritional supplement industry. Rarely will you find talcum powder listed on the label of another company's product, even though they have used it in their manufacturing process. However our QNL products are "clean" - without the use of undesired excipients.
Excipients are binders, fillers, flowing agents and "glues" that are often NON-nutritive substances used in nutritional products. Many of these substances are HIGHLY questionable.
Why would you want to consume anything that is not nutritive, such as excipients that are often just fillers in a nutritional product? We believe it is unnecessary to take nutritional products that have questionable, potentially harmful, non-nutritive excipients.
What about tablets? Tablets ALWAYS contain excipients (that is how they are made; they cannot be made without them). Therefore, we believe it is wisest to especially avoid nutritional products as tablets.
One common example of a questionable excipient is magnesium stearate, a cheap lubricating agent. Research shows it may be immune-compromising.