Nucleotide Complex, Quantum
- A breakthrough comprehensive immune support formula that utilizes fermented and whole food beta glucans to activate both innate and adaptive immunity*
- Features fermented nutritional yeast nucleotides including AMP, CMP, GMP, UMP to promote healthy protein synthesis, immune cell regeneration and proliferation, beneficial intestinal flora, reinforces gut barrier health, and healthy energy levels*
- Fermentation and plant-based nutrients
Serving Size 3 Capsules
Servings Per Container 30
- Total Carbohydrate <1 g
- Beta Glucan Complex 630 mg
- BGF-Immune®τ 1, 3 Beta Glucan Standardized to Min. 85%, Reishi (fruiting body) (Ganoderma lucidum)
- Total Beta Glucan 400 mg
- Nucleo-Pro Matrix 375 mg
- Organic Turmeric (rhizome) (Curcuma longa), Organic Lemon Peel (Citrus limon), Organic Prickly Pear (leaf) (Opuntia ficus-indica)
- Immunell™** 150 mg
- Proprietary Nucleotide Blend [Min. 50% mixed 5'-Ribonucleotides; Guanosine-5'-monophosphoric acid (GMP), Adenosine-5'-monophosphoric acid (AMP), Uridine-5'-monophosphoric acid (UMP), Cytidine-5'-monophosphoric acid (CMP)], Arabic Gum
**Immunell™ is a trademark of Nexira
τ BGF-Immune® is a registered trademark of NutriScience Innovations, LLC
Take 3 capsules daily on an empty stomach.
Excipients are binders, fillers, flowing agents and "glues" that are often NON-nutritive substances used in nutritional products. Many of these substances are HIGHLY questionable.
Why would you want to consume anything that is not nutritive, such as excipients that are often just fillers in a nutritional product? We believe it is unnecessary to take nutritional products that have questionable, potentially harmful, non-nutritive excipients.
What about tablets? Tablets ALWAYS contain excipients (that is how they are made; they cannot be made without them). Therefore, we believe it is wisest to especially avoid nutritional products as tablets.
One common example of a questionable excipient is magnesium stearate, a cheap lubricating agent. Research shows it may be immune-compromising.