Vitamin D3 & K2, Quantum
Vitamin D3 With K2
- Promotes healthy calcium metabolism, free-flowing blood circulation, bone formation, and bone strength*
- Supports bone mineralization and healthy calcium deposits in vascular tissue*
- Allows the healthy absorption of calcium and phosphorous*
- Supports immune system health*
Vitamins D and K: Circulation and Bone Superstars
Vitamin D and vitamin K work in perfect synergy to promote bone and circulation health, ensuring healthy calcium metabolism, free-flowing blood circulation, healthy bone formation, and proper bone strength.* Vitamin K promotes the proper metabolism of calcium from the circulatory system to the bone, while vitamin D supports proper bone health.* Vitamin D also promotes vitamin K-dependent proteins that require vitamin K for proper function.*
Vitamin D and vitamin K work together inside the body. * When these are taken together, these vitamins can better support the production of Gla-proteins, which are found in the lining of our blood cells that help control the physiological processes of calcium distribution in the body.*
Perfect, Plant-Based Sourcing
Some vitamin D3 supplements use animal-derived ingredients, while the nutrients in Quantum Vitamin D3 and K2 are derived from plant-based sources. Our vitamin D3 comes exclusively from a lichen, a small unique plant species that consists of a symbiotic association of fungus and algae. Due to this unique symbiotic relationship, lichen is able to live in extreme weather conditions that stimulates it to accumulate highly desirable levels of nutrients, including vitamin D3.*
The vitamin K2 in this formula includes an amazing group of compounds that cover all the bases of absorption, bioavailability, and transport by the body.* Commonly found in fermented soy, vitamin K2 concentrates in vascular tissues and can support healthy arterial blood flow and vascular elasticity. *
Quantum Quality Guarantee
Quantum Nutrition Labs is proud to offer a high-quality nutritional product line to meet all your family’s needs with a wide range of nutritional support, including Quantum Vitamin D3 and K2. These products are manufactured and diligently tested for identity, purity, strength, and nutrient content, as well as for potential contaminants such as pesticides, non-organic materials, and heavy metals including arsenic, mercury, cadmium and lead that may negatively impact health. Suitable for anyone, including vegetarians and vegans, this revolutionary, plant-based Quantum Vitamin D3 and K2 formula is the perfect addition to your daily nutritional regimen so you can experience a higher level of nutrition. As always, enjoy these super nutrients so you can … Go Quantum!
Serving Size 1 Capsule
Servings Per Container 30
- Vitamin D3 (as Vitashine®) 125 mcg (5,000 IU)
- Vitamin K2 (as Menaquinone-7) 180 mcg
Take 1 capsule daily.
We also use nitrogen or argon flushes on many products to remove oxygen from their storage containers, extending the shelf-life. We also add moisture desiccants to keep the product dry.
Furthermore, we store our products in our exclusive VioliteTM containers. These dark violet-colored, polyethylene bottles are designed to prevent radiation damage to the ingredients by blocking light wave frequencies between 450 and 720 nanometers.
- Melatonin. This sleep-promoting hormone is naturally released by the body in the hours leading up to bedtime. Melatonin supplementation may help support a healthy sleep-wake cycle especially when you’re trying to realign your natural sleep rhythm due to shift work or jet lag. However, it’s important to use melatonin cautiously as scientists lack information on its long-term effects.
- Magnesium. Magnesium deficiency is increasingly common and may cause nighttime symptoms like leg cramps. Easy for the body to absorb, magnesium glycinate is known for its calming properties and may promote relaxation and sleep. Research indicates that supplementing with magnesium may help some individuals fall asleep faster and stay asleep longer.
- Lavender (Lavandula angustifolia). Essential oil components of English lavender, like linalool and terpineol, support sleep by reducing stress and activity in the central nervous system, lowering blood pressure, and potentially improving mood. Lavender has a long history of use in natural medicine for its calming properties and possesses limited risk for side effects. Lavender oil can be taken by mouth or administered through aromatherapy.
- Valerian (Valeriana officinalis). This root extract contains many bioactive chemicals that can have moderate sedative and relaxing effects on the body. A possible mechanism by which valerian may improve sleep is by increasing the amount of gamma-aminobutyric acid (GABA), a calming neurochemical in the brain.11 Some studies have shown valerian to help people fall asleep faster and sleep more throughout the night.
- L-theanine. An amino acid found in tea leaves, L-theanine is another substance that triggers the release of GABA.12 L-theanine naturally calms anxiety, enhances relaxation, and provides a safe natural sleep aid without drowsiness.13 L-theanine should be used carefully as it can interact with other medications.
Explore Quantum Nutrition Labs’ specially formulated sleep-promoting supplements at Supplements for Sleep.
At Quantum Nutrition Labs, we do not use any non-nutritive excipients in the manufacturing of our products. Our products are designed to provide pure, clean nutritional supplementation without any toxic tagalongs that can harm the body.
Quantum Nutrition Labs offers capsules, powders, and liquid supplements, but not tablets. This is because tablets almost always require non-nutritive binding agents to manufacture. When you choose a Quantum Nutrition product, you can be assured that its contents are pure.
- Added preservatives like potassium sorbate
- Non-nutritive excipients like magnesium stearate
- Talcum powder, an anti-clumping powder and suspected carcinogen
Vegetable capsules are a healthier alternative to solvent-tainted vegetable capsules, tablets, and animal-based gelatin capsules, all of which contain chemical preservatives and other contaminants.
- We use a natural source of vitamin D3 that does not contain common allergens like peanut or soybean oil.
- We do not use any chemical additives such as added coloring agents, flavors, or magnesium stearate.
- Vitamin D3 Gold is delivered in a fat-soluble base (extra virgin olive oil) for improved absorption.
- Vitamin D3 Gold provides 1,000 mg of vitamin D3 in a single drop.