Circulation Support, Quantum
- Supports associated heart, nerve, and arterial health*
- Supports healthy microcirculation of blood to peripheral tissues*
- Promotes healthy fibrinolytic activity for healthy blood flow and cardiovascular function*
- Supports the body's natural clotting process*
- Includes valuable nattokinase enzymes (standardized to contain a minimum of 20,000 fu [fibrinolytic units] per gram, produced from fermentation)
Serving Size 2 Capsules
Servings Per Container 30
- Proprietary Blend 800 mg
- L-Arginine, Diosmin (citrus source), Propionyl L-Carnitine, Tocotrienols (predominately delta and gamma fractions), Organic Cranberry (fruit), Organic Olive Leaf (Olea europaea), Organic Noni (fruit) (Morinda citrifolia), Bear Garlic (leaf) (Allium ursinum), Chrysin, Hesperidin (natural orange extract), Organic Chlorella (whole; broken cell wall) (Chlorella sorokiniana), Organic Turmeric (rhizome) (Curcuma longa), Organic Cayenne (fruit) (Capsicum annuum), Organic Fermented Cordyceps (mycelia) Extract (Cordyceps sinensis), Nattokinase
Take 2 capsules, 3 times daily.
The consequences of this stunning discovery of resonant frequencies is enormous. It is a secret key that unlocks the hidden door to why some people can quickly shift to great health \- and others can't. This discovery reveals why the ideal resonant frequency of each cell can only be sustained or regained by consuming nutrients that are also at their ideal resonant frequencies.
This dynamic interaction between the cell and the nutrient creates a highly beneficial, harmonic resonant effect in which the cell is able to ingest not only the nutritional factors but can also absorb the higher resonant frequencies embedded in the nutrient.
Excipients are binders, fillers, flowing agents and "glues" that are often NON-nutritive substances used in nutritional products. Many of these substances are HIGHLY questionable.
Why would you want to consume anything that is not nutritive, such as excipients that are often just fillers in a nutritional product? We believe it is unnecessary to take nutritional products that have questionable, potentially harmful, non-nutritive excipients.
What about tablets? Tablets ALWAYS contain excipients (that is how they are made; they cannot be made without them). Therefore, we believe it is wisest to especially avoid nutritional products as tablets.
One common example of a questionable excipient is magnesium stearate, a cheap lubricating agent. Research shows it may be immune-compromising.
Our manufacturer selects its ingredients based solely on purity and quantum resonance from qualified, trusted leaders and suppliers throughout the world. To determine which are truly premier ingredients, they also use bioenergetic testing, a specific testing kinesidogical system that allows identification of quality nutrients that meet our bioenergetic criteria.
All of our ingredients are tested for purity and species identification by our own in-house microbiological and biochemical labs and by independent laboratories. Each of our ingredient suppliers must meet our rigorous testing criteria as well as our stringent 4-polarity testing criteria to qualify as a supplier.