- Showcases high-quality, fermented coenzyme Q-10 at 50 mg/capsule
- Features delta-tocotrienols for cardiovascular and circulatory health*
- Contains two high-value botanical blends for comprehensive cardiovascular support*
Serving Size 1 Capsule
Servings Per Container 60
- Cardio PhytoMaxTM 185 mg
- Organic Blueberry (fruit), Organic Rice Fiber, Organic Hawthorn Berry (Crataegus spp.), Organic Cayenne (fruit) (Capsicum annuum), Organic Beet (root) (Beta vulgaris), Cardamom (pod) (Elettaria cardamomum)
- Cardio ExcellenceTM 172 mg
- Mixed Tocotrienols (predominantly delta and gamma fractions), Organic Olive Leaf (Olea europaea), Bear Garlic (leaf) (Allium ursinum), Beta-Sitosterol, Organic Chlorella (whole cell) (Chlorella sorokiniana), Organic Turmeric (rhizome) (Curcuma longa)
- Coenzyme Q10 (Ubiquinone) 50 mg
Take 1 capsule, 3 times daily.
Excipients are binders, fillers, flowing agents and "glues" that are often NON-nutritive substances used in nutritional products. Many of these substances are HIGHLY questionable.
Why would you want to consume anything that is not nutritive, such as excipients that are often just fillers in a nutritional product? We believe it is unnecessary to take nutritional products that have questionable, potentially harmful, non-nutritive excipients.
What about tablets? Tablets ALWAYS contain excipients (that is how they are made; they cannot be made without them). Therefore, we believe it is wisest to especially avoid nutritional products as tablets.
One common example of a questionable excipient is magnesium stearate, a cheap lubricating agent. Research shows it may be immune-compromising.