Stomach Support, Quantum
- GREAT HEALTH BENEFITS – This pure, plant-based formula features non-synthetic, pineapple-derived bromelain enzymes with multiple health benefits: healthy stomach function, healthy digestion, and also support for joint health and cardiovascular health.*
- POTENT DOSAGE – This powerful bromelain supplement delivers 415 mg of bromelain per serving with 302 mg of Stomach Prime Blend, a complete biocompatible botanical orchestra with organic noni, organic ginger, organic fennel and green tea extract (with EGCG).
- PURITY MATTERS – Our “ultra pure” ingredients are scientifically tested and contain NO added synthetic “junk” fillers, toxic flowing agents or unwanted preservatives. You will never find unwelcome additives in our products such as magnesium stearate, stearic acid, sodium benzoate and sadly, many others that other brands add to make their manufacturing process faster and the cost cheaper.
- INDISPUTABLE QUALITY - All our products are rigorously manufactured in a 3rd-PARTY AUDITED USP AND NSF FACILITY. Few brands can pass the stringent manufacturing standards of both USP and NSF, two of the most stringent quality assurance auditors in the entire nutritional industry. Demand the best – get the best!
- RISK-FREE, MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE – We will gladly refund your money if you are not completely satisfied with the benefits of our pristine products. No questions asked.
Serving Size 2 Capsules
Servings Per Container 30
- Bromelain (from pineapple) 415 mg
- Stomach Prime Blend 302 mg
- Organic Noni (fruit) (Morinda citrifolia), Green Tea (leaf) Extract (Camellia sinensis), Organic Fennel (seed) (Foeniculum vulgare), Organic Ginger (root) (Zingiber officinale)
Take 2 capsules daily.
Our products do not contain hydrogenated oils, undesirable flavoring additive or colors, or artificial fragrance. Our products are made without added preservatives.
Our products are manufactured to avoid the use of magnesium stearate (from either animal or vegetable sources) because research shows that it may convert to formaldehyde (a metabolic stressor/ contaminator).
Our products are not also manufactured to avoid the use talcum powder, a suspected carcinogen (an immune-compromising agent), that is used in the manufacturing process. The use of this agent is common in the nutritional supplement industry. Rarely will you find talcum powder listed on the label of another company's product, even though they have used it in their manufacturing process. However our QNL products are "clean" - without the use of undesired excipients.
Excipients are binders, fillers, flowing agents and "glues" that are often NON-nutritive substances used in nutritional products. Many of these substances are HIGHLY questionable.
Why would you want to consume anything that is not nutritive, such as excipients that are often just fillers in a nutritional product? We believe it is unnecessary to take nutritional products that have questionable, potentially harmful, non-nutritive excipients.
What about tablets? Tablets ALWAYS contain excipients (that is how they are made; they cannot be made without them). Therefore, we believe it is wisest to especially avoid nutritional products as tablets.
One common example of a questionable excipient is magnesium stearate, a cheap lubricating agent. Research shows it may be immune-compromising.