Bromelain Plus, Quantum
- Quantum-state digestive and gastrointestinal support*
- Plant-based enzyme support featuring bromelain enzymes for protein digestion support*
- Supports healthy inflammatory response*
- Promotes healthy platelet function*
- May help relieve temporary soreness from intense exercise*
Join the Proteolytic Enzyme Movement with Quantum Bromelain Plus
Packed with superior protease enzymes, Quantum Bromelain Plus is a potent, 100% quantum-state, plant-based formula with no added fillers or excipients that has been specifically designed to support a healthy inflammatory response, healthy digestion, and joint comfort.* Quantum Bromelain Plus contains an array of protease enzymes including papain, bromelain, and actinidin, which are responsible for catalyzing the breakdown of dietary proteins and peptides.*
What are Protease Enzymes?
Protease enzymes are essential to the facilitation of metabolic reactions in the body. Protease enzymes can speed up the process through which dietary proteins are broken down into amino acids. These amino acids can then be properly absorbed, digested, and utilized in critical processes, including in the building of proteins and the synthesis of hormones and neurotransmitters.* In the human body, intracellular proteases are also helpful in removing damaged or abnormal proteins from inside cells.*
Protease enzymes are commonly found in fruit such as papaya, pineapple, kiwi, and figs. Papain enzymes, powerful protease enzymes found in the papaya plant, have been used for thousands of years as a meat tenderizer due to its ability to break down protein. Bromelain enzymes, located in abundance in the fruit, skin, and juice of pineapples, have been found to support a healthy inflammatory response.*
Actinidin is an enzyme found respectively in kiwi and fig plants that can also aid in supporting the digestive process.* This enzyme can be extracted from these natural-source plants and then concentrated in the form of a supplement for optimal support of the gastrointestinal tract.*
The Quantum Combination
Quantum Bromelain Plus combines plant-derived papain, bromelain, and actinidin with a unique Phyto-Zyme support blend of organic fennel, organic peppermint, and organic ginger – which have been traditionally used for digestive support in traditional Ayurvedic science.* Together, these components deliver a true powerhouse of digestive and healthy inflammatory support.*
Just 3 daily capsules ofQuantum Bromelain Plus pack a powerful punch with 15 million PU2 of protease activity, a combination that can help you to support healthy digestion and joint comfort, as well as a healthy inflammatory response.*
Quantum Quality Guarantee
Quantum Nutrition Labs is committed to producing pure, effective nutritional products and Quantum Bromelain Plus is no exception. We are proud to offer a high-quality nutritional product line that meets all your family’s needs with a wide range of nutritional support. These products are created and diligently laboratory tested for optimal nutritional outcomes, including purity, strength, and nutrient content. Additionally, our formulas are manufactured without the use of undesirable excipients, such as magnesium stearate, which may have a negative impact on health.
Please add this incredible Quantum Bromelain Plus to your daily nutritional regimen and ... Go Quantum!
Serving Size 3 Capsules
Servings Per Container 30
- Bromelain Enzymes (from pineapple) 550 mg
- Kiwi Fruit with Actinidin Enzymes (Actinidia deliciosa) 200 mg
- (Actinidia deliciosa) (200 PU1/mg)
- Papain Enzymes (from papaya) 100 mg (30,000 PU1/mg)
- (30,000 PU1/mg)
- Phyto-Enzyme Support 54 mg
- Organic Peppermint (leaf) (Mentha x piperita), Organic Fennel (seed) (Foeniculum vulgare), Organic Ginger (root) (Zingiber officinale)
Take 3 capsules daily with meals or between meals.
- We use a natural source of vitamin D3 that does not contain common allergens like peanut or soybean oil.
- We do not use any chemical additives such as added coloring agents, flavors, or magnesium stearate.
- Vitamin D3 Gold is delivered in a fat-soluble base (extra virgin olive oil) for improved absorption.
- Vitamin D3 Gold provides 1,000 mg of vitamin D3 in a single drop.
Vegetable capsules are a healthier alternative to solvent-tainted vegetable capsules, tablets, and animal-based gelatin capsules, all of which contain chemical preservatives and other contaminants.
- Melatonin. This sleep-promoting hormone is naturally released by the body in the hours leading up to bedtime. Melatonin supplementation may help support a healthy sleep-wake cycle especially when you’re trying to realign your natural sleep rhythm due to shift work or jet lag. However, it’s important to use melatonin cautiously as scientists lack information on its long-term effects.
- Magnesium. Magnesium deficiency is increasingly common and may cause nighttime symptoms like leg cramps. Easy for the body to absorb, magnesium glycinate is known for its calming properties and may promote relaxation and sleep. Research indicates that supplementing with magnesium may help some individuals fall asleep faster and stay asleep longer.
- Lavender (Lavandula angustifolia). Essential oil components of English lavender, like linalool and terpineol, support sleep by reducing stress and activity in the central nervous system, lowering blood pressure, and potentially improving mood. Lavender has a long history of use in natural medicine for its calming properties and possesses limited risk for side effects. Lavender oil can be taken by mouth or administered through aromatherapy.
- Valerian (Valeriana officinalis). This root extract contains many bioactive chemicals that can have moderate sedative and relaxing effects on the body. A possible mechanism by which valerian may improve sleep is by increasing the amount of gamma-aminobutyric acid (GABA), a calming neurochemical in the brain.11 Some studies have shown valerian to help people fall asleep faster and sleep more throughout the night.
- L-theanine. An amino acid found in tea leaves, L-theanine is another substance that triggers the release of GABA.12 L-theanine naturally calms anxiety, enhances relaxation, and provides a safe natural sleep aid without drowsiness.13 L-theanine should be used carefully as it can interact with other medications.
Explore Quantum Nutrition Labs’ specially formulated sleep-promoting supplements at Supplements for Sleep.
Ideally, we would get all the essential immune-boosting vitamins and minerals we need by eating nutritious foods. However, it can be difficult to maintain a balanced diet for many reasons. Even if you consume a nutrient-rich diet, industrial farming practices have eroded the microbiome of the soil our food is grown in and with it the nutritional value of most food products. As a result, it's critical to take targeted supplements that support your immune system.
At Quantum Nutrition Labs, we do not use any non-nutritive excipients in the manufacturing of our products. Our products are designed to provide pure, clean nutritional supplementation without any toxic tagalongs that can harm the body.
Quantum Nutrition Labs offers capsules, powders, and liquid supplements, but not tablets. This is because tablets almost always require non-nutritive binding agents to manufacture. When you choose a Quantum Nutrition product, you can be assured that its contents are pure.