Stress Support, Quantum
Formerly Quantum Adaptogen
- Comprehensive multi-botanical formula to support fatigue and mental burnout*
- Promotes the adaptogenic process for moderating occasional mental and physical stress*
- Supports key brain chemicals that help regulate mood*
- Features the impressive botanical adaptogens: Rhodiola rosea root, Eleuthero root (Siberian Ginseng), and Organic Maca Root
Serving Size 3 Capsules
Servings Per Container 30
- Cordyceps Power Blend™ 740 mg
- Organic Rice Concentrate (Oryza sativa), Organic Turmeric (root) (Curcuma longa), Indonesian Cinnamon (bark) (Cinnamomum burmannii), Organic Fermented Cordyceps (mycelia) Extract (Cordyceps sinensis)
- Rhodiola Stress Support™ 635 mg
- Rhodiola rosea (root) Extract (standardized to contain 3% total rosavins and 1% salidrosides), Eleuthero (root) (Eleutherococcus senticosus), Organic Prickly Pear (leaf) (Opuntia ficus-indica), Organic Maca (root) (Lepidium meyenii)
Take 3 capsules at breakfast or before 2 pm.
Our manufacturer selects its ingredients based solely on purity and quantum resonance from qualified, trusted leaders and suppliers throughout the world. To determine which are truly premier ingredients, they also use bioenergetic testing, a specific testing kinesidogical system that allows identification of quality nutrients that meet our bioenergetic criteria.
All of our ingredients are tested for purity and species identification by our own in-house microbiological and biochemical labs and by independent laboratories. Each of our ingredient suppliers must meet our rigorous testing criteria as well as our stringent 4-polarity testing criteria to qualify as a supplier.
Our products do not contain hydrogenated oils, undesirable flavoring additive or colors, or artificial fragrance. Our products are made without added preservatives.
Our products are manufactured to avoid the use of magnesium stearate (from either animal or vegetable sources) because research shows that it may convert to formaldehyde (a metabolic stressor/ contaminator).
Our products are not also manufactured to avoid the use talcum powder, a suspected carcinogen (an immune-compromising agent), that is used in the manufacturing process. The use of this agent is common in the nutritional supplement industry. Rarely will you find talcum powder listed on the label of another company's product, even though they have used it in their manufacturing process. However our QNL products are "clean" - without the use of undesired excipients.