Woman's Power, Quantum
- Supports healthy mood and cortisol levels*
- Promotes women’s well-being and sexual vitality*
- Helps reduce menopause symptoms, including hot flashes and night sweats*
- Supports healthy immune function*
Serving Size 3 Capsules
Servings Per Container 30
- Libifem® Fenugreek Seed Extract 600 mg
- (Trigonella foenum-graecum)(standardized to min. 50% FenusideTM)
- LJ100® 200 mg
- Eurycoma longifolia (root) Extract, (1% Eurycomanones)
- Women's Botanical Power Blend 296 mg
- Pumpkin Seed Powder, Organic Saw Palmetto Berry (Serenoa repens), Organic Maca (root) (Lepidium meyenii), Fermented Cordyceps (mycelia) Extract (Cordyceps sinensis), American Ginseng (root)(Panax quinquefolius)
Libifem® is the registered trademark of Gencor®
LJ100® is the registered trademark of HP Ingredients
Take 3 capsules daily.
Excipients are binders, fillers, flowing agents and "glues" that are often NON-nutritive substances used in nutritional products. Many of these substances are HIGHLY questionable.
Why would you want to consume anything that is not nutritive, such as excipients that are often just fillers in a nutritional product? We believe it is unnecessary to take nutritional products that have questionable, potentially harmful, non-nutritive excipients.
What about tablets? Tablets ALWAYS contain excipients (that is how they are made; they cannot be made without them). Therefore, we believe it is wisest to especially avoid nutritional products as tablets.
One common example of a questionable excipient is magnesium stearate, a cheap lubricating agent. Research shows it may be immune-compromising.
Our products do not contain hydrogenated oils, undesirable flavoring additive or colors, or artificial fragrance. Our products are made without added preservatives.
Our products are manufactured to avoid the use of magnesium stearate (from either animal or vegetable sources) because research shows that it may convert to formaldehyde (a metabolic stressor/ contaminator).
Our products are not also manufactured to avoid the use talcum powder, a suspected carcinogen (an immune-compromising agent), that is used in the manufacturing process. The use of this agent is common in the nutritional supplement industry. Rarely will you find talcum powder listed on the label of another company's product, even though they have used it in their manufacturing process. However our QNL products are "clean" - without the use of undesired excipients.