Men's Quantum Fuel
Formerly Testosterone Complex
- Promotes sports performance, stamina and muscular strength*
- Supports hormone health*
- Features LJ100®: a unique, standardized, aqueous extract of eurycoma
- Includes phytonutrient complexes which promote the body's own testosterone production*
Serving Size 2 Capsules
Servings Per Container 22
- Cordyceps Performance Blend 460 mg
- Fermented Cordyceps sinensis (mycelia) Extract, Organic Maca (root) (Lepidium meyenii), Organic Turmeric (rhizome) (Curcuma longa), Reishi (fruiting body) (Ganoderma lucidum), Organic Cayenne (fruit) (Capsicum annuum)
- Saw Palmetto Power Matrix 300 mg
- Organic Saw Palmetto Berry (Serenoa repens), Organic Olive Leaf (Olea europaea), American Ginseng (root) (Panax quinquefolius), Organic Cacao (bean) (Theobroma cacao)
- LJ100® 100 mg
- Eurycoma longifolia (root) Extract (1% Eurycomanones)
LJ100® is the registered trademark of HP Ingredients; ***US Patent No.: 7,132,117 B2
This product does not contain synthetic testosterone hormones.
For men's health support*: Take 2 capsules daily.
May support healthy testosterone levels*: Take 2 capsules, 2 times daily.
Excipients are binders, fillers, flowing agents and "glues" that are often NON-nutritive substances used in nutritional products. Many of these substances are HIGHLY questionable.
Why would you want to consume anything that is not nutritive, such as excipients that are often just fillers in a nutritional product? We believe it is unnecessary to take nutritional products that have questionable, potentially harmful, non-nutritive excipients.
What about tablets? Tablets ALWAYS contain excipients (that is how they are made; they cannot be made without them). Therefore, we believe it is wisest to especially avoid nutritional products as tablets.
One common example of a questionable excipient is magnesium stearate, a cheap lubricating agent. Research shows it may be immune-compromising.