Brain Support, Quantum
- Promotes mental performance, concentration, and memory*
- Provides advanced lipid membrane support for the brain*
- Features three key nutraceutical blends for optimal brain support*
Serving Size 1 Capsule
Servings Per Container 60
- Calcium (as carbonate from coral) 20 mg
- Magnesium (as carbonate from coral) 10 mg
- IQ Max 200 mg
- Rhodiola (root) Extract (Rhodiola rosea), Fermented Organic Cordyceps (mycelia) Extract (Cordyceps sinensis), Phospholipids with phosphattidyserine (sunflower seed oil based), Alpha-glycerylphosphorylcholine, Nervonic Acid (from Macaranga adenantha)
- BrainSynergy 174 mg
- Marine Coral, Organic Turmeric (rhizome) (Curcuma longa), Organic Prickly Pear (leaf) (Opuntia ficus-indica)
- ChloraCleanse 60 mg
- Milk Thistle (seed) Extract (Silybum marianum), Organic Chlorella (whole; broken cell wall) (Chlorella sorokiniana), Olive Leaf Extract (Olea europaea)
Take 1 capsule, 3 times daily.
Excipients are binders, fillers, flowing agents and "glues" that are often NON-nutritive substances used in nutritional products. Many of these substances are HIGHLY questionable.
Why would you want to consume anything that is not nutritive, such as excipients that are often just fillers in a nutritional product? We believe it is unnecessary to take nutritional products that have questionable, potentially harmful, non-nutritive excipients.
What about tablets? Tablets ALWAYS contain excipients (that is how they are made; they cannot be made without them). Therefore, we believe it is wisest to especially avoid nutritional products as tablets.
One common example of a questionable excipient is magnesium stearate, a cheap lubricating agent. Research shows it may be immune-compromising.
Our products do not contain hydrogenated oils, undesirable flavoring additive or colors, or artificial fragrance. Our products are made without added preservatives.
Our products are manufactured to avoid the use of magnesium stearate (from either animal or vegetable sources) because research shows that it may convert to formaldehyde (a metabolic stressor/ contaminator).
Our products are not also manufactured to avoid the use talcum powder, a suspected carcinogen (an immune-compromising agent), that is used in the manufacturing process. The use of this agent is common in the nutritional supplement industry. Rarely will you find talcum powder listed on the label of another company's product, even though they have used it in their manufacturing process. However our QNL products are "clean" - without the use of undesired excipients.
Our manufacturer selects its ingredients based solely on purity and quantum resonance from qualified, trusted leaders and suppliers throughout the world. To determine which are truly premier ingredients, they also use bioenergetic testing, a specific testing kinesidogical system that allows identification of quality nutrients that meet our bioenergetic criteria.
All of our ingredients are tested for purity and species identification by our own in-house microbiological and biochemical labs and by independent laboratories. Each of our ingredient suppliers must meet our rigorous testing criteria as well as our stringent 4-polarity testing criteria to qualify as a supplier.