- Features key nutrients with advanced gallbladder-associated nutrients*
- PFN Technology: Advanced fermented formula using a unique, innovative probiotic culture
- Offers rapid oral delivery with superior bioenergetic properties*
Serving Size 1/2 Teaspoon (2.5 mL)
Servings Per Container about 94
- Gallbladder-PGTM Liquid Extract 2.2 g
- Organic Milk Thistle (seed) (Silybum marianum), Artichoke (leaf) Extract (Cynara scolymus), Indonesian Cinnamon (bark) (Cinnamomum burmannii), Organic Turmeric (rhizome) (Curcuma longa), Organic Beet (root) (Beta vulgaris), fermented in a probiotic culture1
1Probiotic culture inactivated after fermentation; preserved with organic cane alcohol
Take 1/2 teaspoon mixed in water or juice, 2 times daily. Shake gently before use.
Excipients are binders, fillers, flowing agents and "glues" that are often NON-nutritive substances used in nutritional products. Many of these substances are HIGHLY questionable.
Why would you want to consume anything that is not nutritive, such as excipients that are often just fillers in a nutritional product? We believe it is unnecessary to take nutritional products that have questionable, potentially harmful, non-nutritive excipients.
What about tablets? Tablets ALWAYS contain excipients (that is how they are made; they cannot be made without them). Therefore, we believe it is wisest to especially avoid nutritional products as tablets.
One common example of a questionable excipient is magnesium stearate, a cheap lubricating agent. Research shows it may be immune-compromising.