Glutathione Support, Quantum
- Master antioxidant; quenches free radicals*
- Primary nutrient for detoxification of the liver*
- Assists transport of amino acids across cell membranes*
- Antioxidant support for eye health*
- Supports immune health*
- Restores oxidized vitamin C to its full antioxidant potential*
Serving Size 1 Capsule
Servings Per Container 60
- Calcium (as carbonate from Aquamin F® Algae) 38 mg
- PhytoActiv Blend 370 mg
- Aquamin® Mineralized Red Algae (whole) (Lithothamnion sp.), Organic Turmeric (rhizome) (Curcuma longa), Reishi (fruiting body) (Ganoderma lucidum), Organic Hyssop (leaf, stem) (Hyssopus officinalis), Organic Burdock (root) (Arctium lappa), Organic Fennel (seed) (Foeniculum vulgare), Organic Lemon Peel (Citrus limon)
- L-glutathione (reduced) 125 mg
Take 1 capsule, 3 times daily.
Excipients are binders, fillers, flowing agents and "glues" that are often NON-nutritive substances used in nutritional products. Many of these substances are HIGHLY questionable.
Why would you want to consume anything that is not nutritive, such as excipients that are often just fillers in a nutritional product? We believe it is unnecessary to take nutritional products that have questionable, potentially harmful, non-nutritive excipients.
What about tablets? Tablets ALWAYS contain excipients (that is how they are made; they cannot be made without them). Therefore, we believe it is wisest to especially avoid nutritional products as tablets.
One common example of a questionable excipient is magnesium stearate, a cheap lubricating agent. Research shows it may be immune-compromising.