Probiotic Support 30 caps, Quantum
- HEALTHY INTESTINAL ECOLOGY – Quantum Probiotic Support features full spectrum flora for optimal gastrointestinal health, which supports healthy digestion and promotes a healthy immune response.*
- MAINTAINS HEALTHY INTESTINAL pH – Naturally occurring organic acids promote a healthy digestive pH and encourage the growth of unique flora in the gut.*
- UNIQUE FERMENTED PROBIOTIC COLONIES – This formula is made by using beneficial probiotic strains that have been cultured for 3 years using 95 natural herbs and barks.*
Natural ingredient variations may cause the product to vary in appearance and nutrient composition from batch to batch.
Serving Size 1 Capsule
Servings Per Container 30
- Probiotic Fermented Culture 360 mg
- Fermented culture of fruits, vegetables, mushrooms and seaweeds containing prebiotics, enzymes, bacteriocins, trace amounts of vitamins, minerals and amino acids
- Quantum pH Blend 1.9 mg
- Citric acid, lactic acid, formic acid, acetic acid
- Lactic Acid Bacteria† 185,000 CFU2, 3
- Bifidobacterium Species (breve ss. breve, infantis ss. infantis, longum), Enterococcus Species (faecalis TH10), Lactobacillus Species (brevis, acidophilus, bulgaricus, casei ssp. casei, fermentum, helveticus ss. jugurti, plantarum), Strep. thermophilus, Bacillus coagulans
1Soy protein not detected
†Ingredients are fermented and processed for three years using 12 strains of lactic acid bacteria. All strains may not be present in final product.
2At time of manufacture, 3Per gram
Take 1 capsule, 3 times daily, especially effective between meals.
Our manufacturer selects its ingredients based solely on purity and quantum resonance from qualified, trusted leaders and suppliers throughout the world. To determine which are truly premier ingredients, they also use bioenergetic testing, a specific testing kinesidogical system that allows identification of quality nutrients that meet our bioenergetic criteria.
All of our ingredients are tested for purity and species identification by our own in-house microbiological and biochemical labs and by independent laboratories. Each of our ingredient suppliers must meet our rigorous testing criteria as well as our stringent 4-polarity testing criteria to qualify as a supplier.
Excipients are binders, fillers, flowing agents and "glues" that are often NON-nutritive substances used in nutritional products. Many of these substances are HIGHLY questionable.
Why would you want to consume anything that is not nutritive, such as excipients that are often just fillers in a nutritional product? We believe it is unnecessary to take nutritional products that have questionable, potentially harmful, non-nutritive excipients.
What about tablets? Tablets ALWAYS contain excipients (that is how they are made; they cannot be made without them). Therefore, we believe it is wisest to especially avoid nutritional products as tablets.
One common example of a questionable excipient is magnesium stearate, a cheap lubricating agent. Research shows it may be immune-compromising.