Probiotic Support, Quantum
- Supports healthy intestinal ecology*
- Uses 12 different viable strains of beneficial flora*
- Non-dairy base (milk-free)
Serving Size 1 Capsule
Servings Per Container 30
- Probiotic Fermented Culture 360 mg
- Fermented culture of fruits, vegetables, mushrooms and seaweeds containing prebiotics, enzymes, bacteriocins, trace amounts of vitamins, minerals and amino acids
- Quantum pH Blend 1.9 mg
- Citric acid, lactic acid, formic acid, acetic acid
- Lactic Acid Bacteria† 590,000 CFU2, 3
- Bifidobacterium Species (breve ss. breve, infantis ss. infantis, longum), Enterococcus Species (faecalis TH10), Lactobacillus Species (brevis, acidophilus, bulgaricus, casei ssp. casei, fermentum, helveticus ss. jugurti, plantarum), Strep. thermophilus, Bacillus coagulans
1Soy protein not detected
†Ingredients are fermented and processed for three years using 12 strains of lactic acid bacteria. All strains may not be present in final product.
2At time of manufacture, 3Per gram
Take 1 capsule, 3 times daily, especially effective between meals.
Our products do not contain hydrogenated oils, undesirable flavoring additive or colors, or artificial fragrance. Our products are made without added preservatives.
Our products are manufactured to avoid the use of magnesium stearate (from either animal or vegetable sources) because research shows that it may convert to formaldehyde (a metabolic stressor/ contaminator).
Our products are not also manufactured to avoid the use talcum powder, a suspected carcinogen (an immune-compromising agent), that is used in the manufacturing process. The use of this agent is common in the nutritional supplement industry. Rarely will you find talcum powder listed on the label of another company's product, even though they have used it in their manufacturing process. However our QNL products are "clean" - without the use of undesired excipients.
Our manufacturer selects its ingredients based solely on purity and quantum resonance from qualified, trusted leaders and suppliers throughout the world. To determine which are truly premier ingredients, they also use bioenergetic testing, a specific testing kinesidogical system that allows identification of quality nutrients that meet our bioenergetic criteria.
All of our ingredients are tested for purity and species identification by our own in-house microbiological and biochemical labs and by independent laboratories. Each of our ingredient suppliers must meet our rigorous testing criteria as well as our stringent 4-polarity testing criteria to qualify as a supplier.