Fermented Greens, Qultured™
- Qultured™ super greens formula for daily peak health*
- Features fermented, pre-digested nutrients with live probiotics and prebiotics for better assimilation and gut health*
- Improves bioavailability of vitamins and minerals*
- Vegan/Vegetarian friendly, Gluten Free, Soy Free, and Non GMO!
Serving Size 5 Capsules
Servings Per Container 30
- Fermented Greens Blend 975 mg
- Organic Fermented Barley Grass (Hordeum vulgare), Organic Fermented Kale (leaf), Organic Fermented Oat Grass (Avena sativa), Organic Fermented Chlorella (whole; broken cell wall) (Chlorella sorokiniana), Organic Fermented Alfalfa (herb) (Medicago sativa), Organic Fermented Cilantro (leaf) (Coriandrum sativum), Organic Fermented Spinach (leaf) (Spinacia oleracea)
- Organic Rice Bran 155 mg
- Lactobacillus reuteri 1 Billion CFU 100 mg
Natural ingredient variations may cause the product to vary in appearance and nutrient composition from batch to batch.
Take 5 capsules daily. Please refrigerate after opening.
Excipients are binders, fillers, flowing agents and "glues" that are often NON-nutritive substances used in nutritional products. Many of these substances are HIGHLY questionable.
Why would you want to consume anything that is not nutritive, such as excipients that are often just fillers in a nutritional product? We believe it is unnecessary to take nutritional products that have questionable, potentially harmful, non-nutritive excipients.
What about tablets? Tablets ALWAYS contain excipients (that is how they are made; they cannot be made without them). Therefore, we believe it is wisest to especially avoid nutritional products as tablets.
One common example of a questionable excipient is magnesium stearate, a cheap lubricating agent. Research shows it may be immune-compromising.
Our products do not contain hydrogenated oils, undesirable flavoring additive or colors, or artificial fragrance. Our products are made without added preservatives.
Our products are manufactured to avoid the use of magnesium stearate (from either animal or vegetable sources) because research shows that it may convert to formaldehyde (a metabolic stressor/ contaminator).
Our products are not also manufactured to avoid the use talcum powder, a suspected carcinogen (an immune-compromising agent), that is used in the manufacturing process. The use of this agent is common in the nutritional supplement industry. Rarely will you find talcum powder listed on the label of another company's product, even though they have used it in their manufacturing process. However our QNL products are "clean" - without the use of undesired excipients.