Iron Support, Quantum
- Features live-source iron from nature’s best botanical sources
- Does not contain inorganic iron or ferrous fumarate (an undesirable source)
- Includes two foundational nutritional blends for optimal blood support*
- Plant-based formula, suitable for vegans and vegetarians
Natural ingredient variations may cause the product to vary in appearance and nutrient composition from batch to batch.
Serving Size 2 Capsules
Servings Per Container 30
- Iron (naturally occurring) 0.3 mg
- Iron Elite™ 656 mg
- Pumpkin seed, Organic Oat (grass) (Avena sativa), Organic Beet (root) (Beta vulgaris)
- Blood Advantage™ 180 mg
- Organic Chlorella (whole; broken cell wall) (Chlorella sorokiniana), Organic Rice Bran, Organic Tomato (fruit), Organic Bilberry (fruit) (Vaccinium myrtillus), Reishi (fruiting body) Extract (Ganoderma lucidum)
Take 2 capsules daily.
Excipients are binders, fillers, flowing agents and "glues" that are often NON-nutritive substances used in nutritional products. Many of these substances are HIGHLY questionable.
Why would you want to consume anything that is not nutritive, such as excipients that are often just fillers in a nutritional product? We believe it is unnecessary to take nutritional products that have questionable, potentially harmful, non-nutritive excipients.
What about tablets? Tablets ALWAYS contain excipients (that is how they are made; they cannot be made without them). Therefore, we believe it is wisest to especially avoid nutritional products as tablets.
One common example of a questionable excipient is magnesium stearate, a cheap lubricating agent. Research shows it may be immune-compromising.
Our manufacturer selects its ingredients based solely on purity and quantum resonance from qualified, trusted leaders and suppliers throughout the world. To determine which are truly premier ingredients, they also use bioenergetic testing, a specific testing kinesidogical system that allows identification of quality nutrients that meet our bioenergetic criteria.
All of our ingredients are tested for purity and species identification by our own in-house microbiological and biochemical labs and by independent laboratories. Each of our ingredient suppliers must meet our rigorous testing criteria as well as our stringent 4-polarity testing criteria to qualify as a supplier.