Amino Acids Supplement
- Promotes nitric oxide production*
- Healthy blood flow, heart health, muscle and strength support*
- Promotes cellular repair with clinically studied amino acids*
Quantum-State Performance Amino-GH:
· Features a unique ratio of amino acids to support muscular strength*
· Supports lean muscle tone when combined with physical exercise*
Superior Amino Acid Blend
Performance Amino-GH features a proprietary blend made up of three distinct amino acids: L-arginine, L-lysine, and L-ornithine. These amino acids are commonly used in nutritional formulas for their impressive health benefits.*
Amino acids are organic compounds that are the building blocks of proteins and play a role in almost every system in the body. They are necessary for vital processes such as building protein, synthesizing hormones and neurotransmitters, and neurotransmission.* Arginine is an amino acid used to promote the production of nitric oxide, which helps dilate blood vessels to increase blood flow.* Ornithine is an essential amino acid that cannot be produced from other compounds in the human body and must be taken as food or in supplement form. The unique ratio of superior amino acids found in Performance Amino-GH supports muscular strength and lean muscle tone when combined with exercise.*
Quantum Quality Guarantee
Quantum Nutrition Labs is committed to producing effective nutritional products and Performance Amino-GH is no exception. We are proud to offer a high-quality nutritional product line that meets all the needs of you and your family with a wide range of nutritional support. These products are created and diligently laboratory tested for optimal nutritional outcomes, including purity, strength, and nutrient content. Additionally, these formulas are manufactured without the use of undesirable excipients, such as magnesium stearate, which may have a negative impact on the immune system.
This amazing amino acid formula can be added to your nutritional and fitness regimen for optimal nutritional health. Add Performance Amino-GH to your daily lineup and... Go Quantum!
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Serving Size 7 Capsules
Servings Per Container 15
- Calcium 50 mg
- Proprietary Blend 2,975 mg
- L-Arginine, L-Lysine, L-Ornithine, Alpha-Ketoglutarate
Take 7 capsules at one time after the dinner meal or before a workout.
We package our products in our exclusive Violite® containers, which are designed to prevent radiation damage by blocking light wave frequencies between 450 and 720 nanometers. We also flush our bottles with nitrogen or argon gas to remove oxygen before applying an induction seal for maximum freshness.
At Quantum Nutrition Labs, we do not use any non-nutritive excipients in the manufacturing of our products. Our products are designed to provide pure, clean nutritional supplementation without any toxic tagalongs that can harm the body.
Quantum Nutrition Labs offers capsules, powders, and liquid supplements, but not tablets. This is because tablets almost always require non-nutritive binding agents to manufacture. When you choose a Quantum Nutrition product, you can be assured that its contents are pure.
- Melatonin. This sleep-promoting hormone is naturally released by the body in the hours leading up to bedtime. Melatonin supplementation may help support a healthy sleep-wake cycle especially when you’re trying to realign your natural sleep rhythm due to shift work or jet lag. However, it’s important to use melatonin cautiously as scientists lack information on its long-term effects.
- Magnesium. Magnesium deficiency is increasingly common and may cause nighttime symptoms like leg cramps. Easy for the body to absorb, magnesium glycinate is known for its calming properties and may promote relaxation and sleep. Research indicates that supplementing with magnesium may help some individuals fall asleep faster and stay asleep longer.
- Lavender (Lavandula angustifolia). Essential oil components of English lavender, like linalool and terpineol, support sleep by reducing stress and activity in the central nervous system, lowering blood pressure, and potentially improving mood. Lavender has a long history of use in natural medicine for its calming properties and possesses limited risk for side effects. Lavender oil can be taken by mouth or administered through aromatherapy.
- Valerian (Valeriana officinalis). This root extract contains many bioactive chemicals that can have moderate sedative and relaxing effects on the body. A possible mechanism by which valerian may improve sleep is by increasing the amount of gamma-aminobutyric acid (GABA), a calming neurochemical in the brain.11 Some studies have shown valerian to help people fall asleep faster and sleep more throughout the night.
- L-theanine. An amino acid found in tea leaves, L-theanine is another substance that triggers the release of GABA.12 L-theanine naturally calms anxiety, enhances relaxation, and provides a safe natural sleep aid without drowsiness.13 L-theanine should be used carefully as it can interact with other medications.
Explore Quantum Nutrition Labs’ specially formulated sleep-promoting supplements at Supplements for Sleep.