Calci-Mag Caps, Quantum
Calcium Magnesium Capsules
- Features quantum-state calcium and magnesium from Sango marine coral minerals with an impressive 2:1 ratio*
- Promotes a whole body alkaline pH*
- Legendary mineral support for the bones, joints & teeth*
- Sustainably harvested from pristine ocean water off the islands of Japan
- Emerging scientific research indicates that as many as 45% of Americans simply do not get sufficient magnesium.1 As an excellent source of magnesium, Quantum Calci-Mag Caps can help ensure you meet the daily recommended intake for magnesium.
Formerly Quantum Coral Calcium Plus
Mineral Support for Optimal pH*
Did you know that the ideal pH of body tissue (as reflected by a first morning urine pH test) is 6.4 to 7.0? This pH reading is a good indication of the acidity or alkalinity level of your body tissues and can provide key insights into the impact of your diet and nutritional supplements you may be taking.
Regular intake of highly bio-available minerals, especially calcium and magnesium, can help you maintain an ideal alkaline pH.* The legendary mineral support found in Quantum Calci-Mag Caps provides support for bones, joints, and teeth in addition to promoting a healthy pH.*
Why Quantum Calci-Mag Caps?
This valuable formula features Coral MinUltra™, which contains quantum-state calcium and magnesium minerals from Sango marine coral in an impressive 2:1 ratio. This coral is coupled with Corio-TriBlend™, a full spectrum botanical blend of three prominent mushrooms: organic coriolus (called turkey tails), lion’s mane, and reishi extract, that provides added vitamins and nutrients for optimal nutritional support.
Quantum Quality Guarantee
Quantum Nutrition Labs is proud to offer a high-quality nutritional product line to meet all the needs of you and your family. We provide a wide range of quantum-state nutritional formulas, including Quantum Calci-Mag Caps. Our products are manufactured and diligently tested for identity, purity, strength, and nutrient content, as well as for potential contaminants such as pesticides, non-organic materials, and heavy metals including arsenic, mercury, cadmium and lead, that may negatively impact health. These ultra-quality products provide you with full confidence in our company’s integrity that you can count on . . . day in and day out.
Please enjoy adding QuantumCalci-Mag Caps to your daily nutritional regimen and feel the difference. Go Quantum!
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Serving Size 3 Capsules
Servings Per Container 30
- Calcium (from coral minerals) 360 mg
- Magnesium (from coral minerals) 180 mg
- Quantum Calci-Mag 1.5 g
- Sango Marine Coral1
- Mushroom TriBlend 96 mg
- Organic Turkey Tails (mycelia, fruiting body, spore) (Coriolus versicolor), Lion’s Mane (fruiting body) Extract (Hericium erinaceus), Reishi (fruiting body) Extract (Ganoderma lucidum)
Take 3 capsules daily.
We package our products in our exclusive Violite® containers, which are designed to prevent radiation damage by blocking light wave frequencies between 450 and 720 nanometers. We also flush our bottles with nitrogen or argon gas to remove oxygen before applying an induction seal for maximum freshness.
Ideally, we would get all the essential immune-boosting vitamins and minerals we need by eating nutritious foods. However, it can be difficult to maintain a balanced diet for many reasons. Even if you consume a nutrient-rich diet, industrial farming practices have eroded the microbiome of the soil our food is grown in and with it the nutritional value of most food products. As a result, it's critical to take targeted supplements that support your immune system.
Vegetable capsules are a healthier alternative to solvent-tainted vegetable capsules, tablets, and animal-based gelatin capsules, all of which contain chemical preservatives and other contaminants.
At Quantum Nutrition Labs, we do not use any non-nutritive excipients in the manufacturing of our products. Our products are designed to provide pure, clean nutritional supplementation without any toxic tagalongs that can harm the body.
Quantum Nutrition Labs offers capsules, powders, and liquid supplements, but not tablets. This is because tablets almost always require non-nutritive binding agents to manufacture. When you choose a Quantum Nutrition product, you can be assured that its contents are pure.
- Heavy metal testing
- Microbial testing for contaminants
- Microscopy to evaluate botanical identity
- High-performance thin layer chromatography, which looks at levels of active phytochemicals within a plant
In addition to performing in-house testing, we engage numerous third parties to validate the quality of our products. Our manufacturing facility is certified by independent testing agencies like USP and NSF. Many of our products are further certified by the Non-GMO Project, OU Kosher, and USDA Organic.
Lastly, the vitality of the ingredients tested is screened using energetic assessment methods based on an applied kinesiology method known as the Bi-Digital O-Ring Test, developed by Dr. Yoshiaki Omura.1 This method has been an integral part of QNL’s ingredient sourcing and formulation development.
- Melatonin. This sleep-promoting hormone is naturally released by the body in the hours leading up to bedtime. Melatonin supplementation may help support a healthy sleep-wake cycle especially when you’re trying to realign your natural sleep rhythm due to shift work or jet lag. However, it’s important to use melatonin cautiously as scientists lack information on its long-term effects.
- Magnesium. Magnesium deficiency is increasingly common and may cause nighttime symptoms like leg cramps. Easy for the body to absorb, magnesium glycinate is known for its calming properties and may promote relaxation and sleep. Research indicates that supplementing with magnesium may help some individuals fall asleep faster and stay asleep longer.
- Lavender (Lavandula angustifolia). Essential oil components of English lavender, like linalool and terpineol, support sleep by reducing stress and activity in the central nervous system, lowering blood pressure, and potentially improving mood. Lavender has a long history of use in natural medicine for its calming properties and possesses limited risk for side effects. Lavender oil can be taken by mouth or administered through aromatherapy.
- Valerian (Valeriana officinalis). This root extract contains many bioactive chemicals that can have moderate sedative and relaxing effects on the body. A possible mechanism by which valerian may improve sleep is by increasing the amount of gamma-aminobutyric acid (GABA), a calming neurochemical in the brain.11 Some studies have shown valerian to help people fall asleep faster and sleep more throughout the night.
- L-theanine. An amino acid found in tea leaves, L-theanine is another substance that triggers the release of GABA.12 L-theanine naturally calms anxiety, enhances relaxation, and provides a safe natural sleep aid without drowsiness.13 L-theanine should be used carefully as it can interact with other medications.
Explore Quantum Nutrition Labs’ specially formulated sleep-promoting supplements at Supplements for Sleep.