Mag Liquid, Quantum
Formerly Ionic Minerals
- Broad-spectrum, solar-evaporated mineral concentrate from Utah’s Great Salt Lake
- Delivers outstanding mineral support including valuable amounts of sulfur, boron, lithium, and more*
- Offers a rich source of magnesium, a critical mineral that is a cofactor in over 300 enzyme systems in the body
- An electrochemically-charged source of minerals that are low-sodium*
- Can easily be added to water, beverages, or food
- Tested for purity, heavy metals, contaminants and more
Natural ingredient variations may cause the product to vary in appearance and nutrient composition from batch to batch.
Serving Size 1/2 Teaspoon (2.5 mL)
Servings Per Container 94
- Magnesium 245 mg
- Chloride 620 mg
- Sodium 20 mg
- Potassium 20 mg
- Sulfate 17 mg
- Sulfur 8 mg
- Lithium 690 mcg
- Boron 245 mcg
Take 1/2 teaspoon daily in 1 liter of juice or water. For those who are sensitive, dilute 1/4 tsp. in 2 liters of water. May also be taken in soup and food. Due to the concentrated nature of these minerals, do not take this undiluted.
Our products do not contain hydrogenated oils, undesirable flavoring additive or colors, or artificial fragrance. Our products are made without added preservatives.
Our products are manufactured to avoid the use of magnesium stearate (from either animal or vegetable sources) because research shows that it may convert to formaldehyde (a metabolic stressor/ contaminator).
Our products are not also manufactured to avoid the use talcum powder, a suspected carcinogen (an immune-compromising agent), that is used in the manufacturing process. The use of this agent is common in the nutritional supplement industry. Rarely will you find talcum powder listed on the label of another company's product, even though they have used it in their manufacturing process. However our QNL products are "clean" - without the use of undesired excipients.