Calci-Mag Powder (8 oz), Quantum
Calcium Magnesium Powder
- Features ionized calcium and magnesium from Sango marine coral minerals with an impressive 2:1 ratio*
- Promotes a whole body alkaline pH*
- Legendary mineral support for the bones, joints & teeth*
- Sustainably harvested from pristine ocean water off the islands of Japan
Mineral Support for Optimal pH*
Did you know that the ideal pH of body tissue (as reflected by a first morning urine pH test) is 6.4 to 7.0? This pH reading is a good indication of the acidity or alkalinity level of your body tissues and can provide key insights into the impact of your diet and nutritional supplements you may be taking.
Regular intake of highly bio-available minerals, especially calcium and magnesium, can help you maintain an ideal alkaline pH.* The legendary mineral support found in Quantum Calci-Mag provides support for bones, joints, and teeth in addition to promoting a healthy pH.*
How Can You Test Your Own pH?
The best way to get an idea about your body’s general pH is to test your first morning urine by using pH tape (or strips). To do this: when you first arise in the morning (when you will be up for the day), collect a sample of your first morning urine in a cup.
Use midstream urine only. To do this: For the first 3 seconds, let your urine fall into the toilet, then for the next 3 seconds, catch it in a cup. Next, tear off a small strip of pH tape (about two inches) and dip it into the urine in your cup. Shake off any excess urine, then immediately match the color of the pH tape to the pH chart (that came with the pH roll). If needed, go to a nearby window area with natural lighting so you can easily determine the pH color. If your urine is in the green zone, 6.4 to 7.0, you are in the alkaline zone. Congratulations! If your urine pH is below 6.4 (in the yellow/white zone), then you’ve got some work to do! Time to start eating some delicious alkalinizing foods such as fresh organic fruits and veggies. Please enjoy!
Quantum Quality Guarantee
QUANTUM QUALITY – Doctor-formulated, nature-sourced nutritional products to empower you and your family for a lifetime. Quantum-state ingredients sourced from trusted suppliers; expertly manufactured and tested for a full range of purity and potency.
“NUTRITION THAT REALLY WORKS” – “Ultra-pure,” high quality products manufactured and lab-tested in a world class cGMP/NSF/USP facility. Made with organic, non-GMO, gluten-free ingredients without artificial colors, flavors, fillers or stearates.
OUR GREEN THUMB – Our “dark-green” facility is super environmentally friendly: 600+ solar panels, nontoxic paint, tile flooring, natural indoor lighting, chemical-free fertilizers, recycled packaging & more. We also help support non-profit partners.
Ideally, we would get all the essential immune-boosting vitamins and minerals we need by eating nutritious foods. However, it can be difficult to maintain a balanced diet for many reasons. Even if you consume a nutrient-rich diet, industrial farming practices have eroded the microbiome of the soil our food is grown in and with it the nutritional value of most food products. As a result, it's critical to take targeted supplements that support your immune system.
Once received, all raw materials are held in a 10-day quarantine for an in-depth inspection. We test samples from every shipment lot in our state-of-the-art, USP-certified laboratory. After ingredients are proven to be safe, pure, and free of contaminants, they are moved into the manufacturing phase of supplement development.
- Melatonin. This sleep-promoting hormone is naturally released by the body in the hours leading up to bedtime. Melatonin supplementation may help support a healthy sleep-wake cycle especially when you’re trying to realign your natural sleep rhythm due to shift work or jet lag. However, it’s important to use melatonin cautiously as scientists lack information on its long-term effects.
- Magnesium. Magnesium deficiency is increasingly common and may cause nighttime symptoms like leg cramps. Easy for the body to absorb, magnesium glycinate is known for its calming properties and may promote relaxation and sleep. Research indicates that supplementing with magnesium may help some individuals fall asleep faster and stay asleep longer.
- Lavender (Lavandula angustifolia). Essential oil components of English lavender, like linalool and terpineol, support sleep by reducing stress and activity in the central nervous system, lowering blood pressure, and potentially improving mood. Lavender has a long history of use in natural medicine for its calming properties and possesses limited risk for side effects. Lavender oil can be taken by mouth or administered through aromatherapy.
- Valerian (Valeriana officinalis). This root extract contains many bioactive chemicals that can have moderate sedative and relaxing effects on the body. A possible mechanism by which valerian may improve sleep is by increasing the amount of gamma-aminobutyric acid (GABA), a calming neurochemical in the brain.11 Some studies have shown valerian to help people fall asleep faster and sleep more throughout the night.
- L-theanine. An amino acid found in tea leaves, L-theanine is another substance that triggers the release of GABA.12 L-theanine naturally calms anxiety, enhances relaxation, and provides a safe natural sleep aid without drowsiness.13 L-theanine should be used carefully as it can interact with other medications.
Explore Quantum Nutrition Labs’ specially formulated sleep-promoting supplements at Supplements for Sleep.