- Supplies vitamin B12 in the preferred, methylated blood-circulating forms (methylcobalamin, adenosylcobalamin, and hydroxycobalamin)
- Does not contain the cyanide form, cyanocobalamin
- Revolutionary fermented vitamin B12 liquid for superior absorption*
- Contains probiotic-generated postbiotics
- Made with “PG Technology,” our signature probiotic-fermentation technology
- Supports healthy energy levels, memory, mood, and cognitive health*
Serving Size 1/4 Teaspoon (1.25 mL)
Servings Per Container about 43
- Vitamin B12 1,000 mcg
- (as methylcobalamin, adenosylcobalamin, hydroxycobalamin); fermented in a probiotic culture1
1Probiotic culture inactivated after fermentation; preserved with organic cane alcohol
Take 1/4 teaspoon mixed in 4 oz. of water daily. Shake gently before use. Refrigerate after opening.
The consequences of this stunning discovery of resonant frequencies is enormous. It is a secret key that unlocks the hidden door to why some people can quickly shift to great health \- and others can't. This discovery reveals why the ideal resonant frequency of each cell can only be sustained or regained by consuming nutrients that are also at their ideal resonant frequencies.
This dynamic interaction between the cell and the nutrient creates a highly beneficial, harmonic resonant effect in which the cell is able to ingest not only the nutritional factors but can also absorb the higher resonant frequencies embedded in the nutrient.
Our products do not contain hydrogenated oils, undesirable flavoring additive or colors, or artificial fragrance. Our products are made without added preservatives.
Our products are manufactured to avoid the use of magnesium stearate (from either animal or vegetable sources) because research shows that it may convert to formaldehyde (a metabolic stressor/ contaminator).
Our products are not also manufactured to avoid the use talcum powder, a suspected carcinogen (an immune-compromising agent), that is used in the manufacturing process. The use of this agent is common in the nutritional supplement industry. Rarely will you find talcum powder listed on the label of another company's product, even though they have used it in their manufacturing process. However our QNL products are "clean" - without the use of undesired excipients.