Green Tea Extract, Quantum
- Supports weight management benefits through promotion of fat metabolism (when coupled with healthy diet & exercise)*
- Contains EGCG, a compound with healthy weight management and potent antioxidant support/free radical neutralizing properties*
- Promotes cardiovascular health (due to EGCG’s powerful antioxidant activity)*
- Scientifically shown to support healthy tissues during normal metabolic stress*
- Green tea is the most popular beverage in the world today, second only to water
Serving Size 2 Capsules
Servings Per Container 60
- Green SynerBlend 485 mg
- Organic Prickly Pear (leaf) (Opuntia ficus-indica), Organic Kale (leaf) (Brassica oleracea acephala), Apple Cider Vinegar
- Green Tea Extract (leaf) (Camellis sinensis) 355 mg
- (Standardized to contain a minimum of 65% total catechins and 45% epigallocatechin gallate [EGCG])
Take 2 capsules, 2 times daily with food. Avoid taking on an empty stomach.
Excipients are binders, fillers, flowing agents and "glues" that are often NON-nutritive substances used in nutritional products. Many of these substances are HIGHLY questionable.
Why would you want to consume anything that is not nutritive, such as excipients that are often just fillers in a nutritional product? We believe it is unnecessary to take nutritional products that have questionable, potentially harmful, non-nutritive excipients.
What about tablets? Tablets ALWAYS contain excipients (that is how they are made; they cannot be made without them). Therefore, we believe it is wisest to especially avoid nutritional products as tablets.
One common example of a questionable excipient is magnesium stearate, a cheap lubricating agent. Research shows it may be immune-compromising.