- The perfect, lipid-soluble form of CoQ-10 (ubiquinone)
- Live-source (not synthetic), fermented CoQ-10 (produced by a unique fermentation process)
- Supports brain and cardiovascular health*
- Upgrades energy levels and stamina*
- Supports immune and nervous system health*
- Promotes mitochondria (small organelles found inside cells) health from free radical stress*
- Reduces the typical signs of aging*
- Potency and purity verified; tested for heavy metals
Serving Size 1 Capsule
Servings Per Container 50
- Q-10 Support BlendTM 311 mg
- Organic Rice Protein, Organic Carrot (root), Mineralized Red Algae (Lithothamnion sp.)
- Coenzyme Q-10 (Ubiquinone) 100 mg
Take 1 capsule, 3 times daily.
Excipients are binders, fillers, flowing agents and "glues" that are often NON-nutritive substances used in nutritional products. Many of these substances are HIGHLY questionable.
Why would you want to consume anything that is not nutritive, such as excipients that are often just fillers in a nutritional product? We believe it is unnecessary to take nutritional products that have questionable, potentially harmful, non-nutritive excipients.
What about tablets? Tablets ALWAYS contain excipients (that is how they are made; they cannot be made without them). Therefore, we believe it is wisest to especially avoid nutritional products as tablets.
One common example of a questionable excipient is magnesium stearate, a cheap lubricating agent. Research shows it may be immune-compromising.
Our products do not contain hydrogenated oils, undesirable flavoring additive or colors, or artificial fragrance. Our products are made without added preservatives.
Our products are manufactured to avoid the use of magnesium stearate (from either animal or vegetable sources) because research shows that it may convert to formaldehyde (a metabolic stressor/ contaminator).
Our products are not also manufactured to avoid the use talcum powder, a suspected carcinogen (an immune-compromising agent), that is used in the manufacturing process. The use of this agent is common in the nutritional supplement industry. Rarely will you find talcum powder listed on the label of another company's product, even though they have used it in their manufacturing process. However our QNL products are "clean" - without the use of undesired excipients.