Formerly Quantum EFAs Liquid
- POTENT ESSENTIAL FATTY ACID BLEND – 1,000 mg / serving of plant-based omega-3 oils, including gamma linolenic acid (GLA) and omega-3, omega-6, and omega-9 essential fatty acids.
- ESSENTIAL WHOLE-BODY SUPPORT – Omega-3 fatty acids are essential nutrients to help build and maintain a healthy body; they act as an energy source to keep your heart, bones, and immune system working well.*
- GOING THE EXTRA STEP TO ENSURE FRESHNESS – We go an extra step further to flush each container with nitrogen/argon to ensure the freshness of this pure blend of four quantum-quality oils, including cold-pressed extra virgin olive oil, organic, cold-pressed flaxseed oil, sesame oil, and borage oil.
Serving Size 2 Teaspoons (10 mL)
Servings Per Container about 23
- Calories 80
- Total Fat 9 g
- Saturated Fat 1.5 g
- Monounsaturated Fat 4.5 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat 2.5 g
- Trans Fat 0 g
- Cholesterol 0 g
- Sodium 0 g
- Total Carbohydrate 0 g
- Total Sugars (Includes 0 g Added Sugars) 0 g
- Protein 0 g
Take 2 teaspoons daily with food. Add to salads, grain dishes or other foods. Please refrigerate after opening.
Excipients are binders, fillers, flowing agents and "glues" that are often NON-nutritive substances used in nutritional products. Many of these substances are HIGHLY questionable.
Why would you want to consume anything that is not nutritive, such as excipients that are often just fillers in a nutritional product? We believe it is unnecessary to take nutritional products that have questionable, potentially harmful, non-nutritive excipients.
What about tablets? Tablets ALWAYS contain excipients (that is how they are made; they cannot be made without them). Therefore, we believe it is wisest to especially avoid nutritional products as tablets.
One common example of a questionable excipient is magnesium stearate, a cheap lubricating agent. Research shows it may be immune-compromising.
Our products do not contain hydrogenated oils, undesirable flavoring additive or colors, or artificial fragrance. Our products are made without added preservatives.
Our products are manufactured to avoid the use of magnesium stearate (from either animal or vegetable sources) because research shows that it may convert to formaldehyde (a metabolic stressor/ contaminator).
Our products are not also manufactured to avoid the use talcum powder, a suspected carcinogen (an immune-compromising agent), that is used in the manufacturing process. The use of this agent is common in the nutritional supplement industry. Rarely will you find talcum powder listed on the label of another company's product, even though they have used it in their manufacturing process. However our QNL products are "clean" - without the use of undesired excipients.
Our manufacturer selects its ingredients based solely on purity and quantum resonance from qualified, trusted leaders and suppliers throughout the world. To determine which are truly premier ingredients, they also use bioenergetic testing, a specific testing kinesidogical system that allows identification of quality nutrients that meet our bioenergetic criteria.
All of our ingredients are tested for purity and species identification by our own in-house microbiological and biochemical labs and by independent laboratories. Each of our ingredient suppliers must meet our rigorous testing criteria as well as our stringent 4-polarity testing criteria to qualify as a supplier.