Bone Support, Quantum
- Supports healthy bones and connective tissue*
- Provides healthy inflammatory support*
- Includes vitamin K2 (important for healthy bones) and calcium*
Serving Size 3 Capsules
Servings Per Container 30
- Vitamin K2 (Menaquinone-7) 114 mcg
- Calcium (as carbonate from Aquamin® F) 84 mg
- Nutra-Bone Mineral Support 690 mg
- Aquamin® F Mineralized Red Algae (whole) (Lithothamnion sp.), Cetyl Fatty Acids (predominately Cetyl Myristate and Cetyl Myristoleate), Organic Chlorella (whole; broken cell wall) (Chlorella sorokiniana), Organic Alfalfa (herb) (Medicago sativa)
- Advanced Botanical Bone Support 528 mg
- Organic Prickly Pear (cladode) (Opuntia ficus-indica), Reishi (fruiting body) (Ganoderma lucidum), Tocotrienols (predominately delta and gamma fractions), Organic Parsley (leaf) (Petroselinum crispum), Organic Turmeric (rhizome) (Curcuma longa), Indian Frankincense (resin) Extract (Boswellia serrata)
Take 3 capsules daily.
Our manufacturer selects its ingredients based solely on purity and quantum resonance from qualified, trusted leaders and suppliers throughout the world. To determine which are truly premier ingredients, they also use bioenergetic testing, a specific testing kinesidogical system that allows identification of quality nutrients that meet our bioenergetic criteria.
All of our ingredients are tested for purity and species identification by our own in-house microbiological and biochemical labs and by independent laboratories. Each of our ingredient suppliers must meet our rigorous testing criteria as well as our stringent 4-polarity testing criteria to qualify as a supplier.
Our products do not contain hydrogenated oils, undesirable flavoring additive or colors, or artificial fragrance. Our products are made without added preservatives.
Our products are manufactured to avoid the use of magnesium stearate (from either animal or vegetable sources) because research shows that it may convert to formaldehyde (a metabolic stressor/ contaminator).
Our products are not also manufactured to avoid the use talcum powder, a suspected carcinogen (an immune-compromising agent), that is used in the manufacturing process. The use of this agent is common in the nutritional supplement industry. Rarely will you find talcum powder listed on the label of another company's product, even though they have used it in their manufacturing process. However our QNL products are "clean" - without the use of undesired excipients.