Plant Multi-Vitamin, Quantum
The Superhero Formula of Multi-Vitamins:
- A comprehensive, plant-based multi-vitamin for daily use
- High bioavailability with organic, fermented greens, whole-food ingredients
- Made with organic, non-GMO ingredients with no added synthetics
- Over 39 trace minerals*
- A complete array of essential vitamins and minerals to support cardiovascular, brain, immune, bone, pH balance, mood and vibrant health and wellness*
- Contains zinc, vitamin C, vitamin D, garlic extract, and reishi for immune support*
Natural ingredient variations may cause the product to vary in appearance and nutrient composition from batch to batch.
Serving Size 4 Capsules
Servings Per Container 30
- Calories 5
- Total Carbohydrate 1 g
- Vitamin A (as natural beta-carotene, from Organic Plant Matrix)τττ 88 mcg RAE
- Vitamin C (natural ascorbic acid, from Organic Plant Matrix) 90 mg
- Vitamin D3 (as vegan, lichen-derived cholecalciferol) 32.5 mcg (1,300 IU)
- Vitamin E (as natural tocopherol acetate)τττ 15 mg
- Vitamin K (as natural phytomenadione and natural menaquinone-7, extracted from Bacillus subtilis)τττ 120 mcg
- Thiamine (natural Vitamin B1, from Organic Plant Matrix) 5 mg
- Riboflavin (Vitamin B2 as natural riboflavin)τττ 5 mg
- Niacin (Vitamin B3 as natural nicotinic acid and niacinamide)τττ 16 mg
- Vitamin B6 (as natural pyridoxine, from Organic Plant Matrix) 10 mg
- Folate (Natural from Organic Plant Matrix) 850 mcg DFE (420 mcg folic acid)
- Vitamin B12 (as natural methylcobalamin, adenosylcobalamin from bacterial fermentation, from Organic Plant SuperBlend) 50 mcg
- Biotin (naturally derived from Organic Plant Matrix) 60 mcg
- Pantothenic Acid (naturally derived from Organic Plant Matrix) 15 mg
- Iron (naturally derived from Organic Plant Matrix) 5 mg
- Magnesium (from Ancient Peat Extract)τττ 10 mg
- Zinc (naturally derived from Organic Plant Matrix) 2.6 mg
- Selenium (naturally derived from Organic Plant Matrix) 30 mcg
- Copper (naturally derived from Organic Plant Matrix) 1.3 mg
- Manganese (naturally derived from Organic Plant Matrix) 0.5 mg
- Chromium (naturally derived from Organic Plant Matrix) 140 mcg
- Molybdenum (naturally derived from Organic Plant Matrix) 2 mcg
- Sodium (from Ancient Peat Extract)τττ 5 mg
- Organic Plant SuperBlend 805 mg
- Organic Holy Basil (leaf), Organic Amla (fruit),ττ Organic Lemon (peel, fruit),ττ Organic Carrot (root), Organic Shiitake (fruiting body),†† Organic Curry (leaf) (Murraya koenigii)††, Organic Sesbania (flower, leaf),ττ Organic Shiitake (fruiting body),ττ, Organic Curry (leaf) (Murraya koenigii),ττ, Organic Spinach (leaf),ττ Organic Moringa (leaf) (Moringa oleifera),ττ Organic Guava (leaf)ττ, Organic Beet (root),ττ Organic Green Tea (leaf)ττ, Organic Basil (leaf),ττ Organic Parsley (leaf),ττ Organic Black Mustard (seed),ττ Organic Lichen (thallus)ττ
- Immune PhotoMax 395 mg
- Organic Turmeric [root], Garlic Extract (bulb) (Allium sativum) (Standardized to Minimum 1% Allicin), Reishi (fruiting body) (Ganoderma lucidum)
- Organic PhytoGreens 144 mg
- Organic Fermented Barley Grass, Organic Fermented Kale (leaf), Organic Fermented Oat Grass, Organic Fermented Chlorella (whole; broken cell wall) (Chlorella sorokiniana) , Organic Fermented Alfalfa (herb), Organic Fermented Cilantro (leaf), Organic Fermented Spinach (leaf) (Spinacia oleracea)
- Peak Peat Mineral Blends 100 mg
- Ancient Peat Extract (Ancient plant minerals, 39+ trace minerals), Organic MCT Oil Extract
ttExtract, τττFrom Organic Plant SuperBlend Contains: Coconut (tree nut)
Take 4 capsules daily or as directed by a health professional.
Excipients are binders, fillers, flowing agents and "glues" that are often NON-nutritive substances used in nutritional products. Many of these substances are HIGHLY questionable.
Why would you want to consume anything that is not nutritive, such as excipients that are often just fillers in a nutritional product? We believe it is unnecessary to take nutritional products that have questionable, potentially harmful, non-nutritive excipients.
What about tablets? Tablets ALWAYS contain excipients (that is how they are made; they cannot be made without them). Therefore, we believe it is wisest to especially avoid nutritional products as tablets.
One common example of a questionable excipient is magnesium stearate, a cheap lubricating agent. Research shows it may be immune-compromising.
Our products do not contain hydrogenated oils, undesirable flavoring additive or colors, or artificial fragrance. Our products are made without added preservatives.
Our products are manufactured to avoid the use of magnesium stearate (from either animal or vegetable sources) because research shows that it may convert to formaldehyde (a metabolic stressor/ contaminator).
Our products are not also manufactured to avoid the use talcum powder, a suspected carcinogen (an immune-compromising agent), that is used in the manufacturing process. The use of this agent is common in the nutritional supplement industry. Rarely will you find talcum powder listed on the label of another company's product, even though they have used it in their manufacturing process. However our QNL products are "clean" - without the use of undesired excipients.