Probiotic Daily 18
- Full spectrum probiotic formula containing 18 beneficial strains, including the patented DE111, Bacillus subtilis
- Supports favorable intestinal microbial balance and gut health*
- Promotes digestive, immune, and brain health*
- Contains 15 billion CFUs (colony-forming units) per capsule
What Are Probiotics and Why Do You Need Them?
Probiotics have exploded in popularity in recent years as a method of supporting or restoring the beneficial gut flora that makes up the microbiome. The human microbiome is made up of millions of beneficial microorganisms that live in the digestive tract and support healthy digestion, immunity, and brain health.*
Probiotics are live microorganisms that can help to restore the healthy bacteria in your digestive system.* Yes, these bacteria are actually good for your digestive system!* Foods such as sauerkraut, kimchi, kefir, tempeh, and kombucha contain probiotics, but if bought in a store, they have often been pasteurized so no active probiotic bacteria remain. Probiotic Daily 18 offers 18 fully active types of beneficial probiotic strains in one small capsule.
If you have ever struggled with your digestion, or if you are simply concerned about your digestive, immune, or brain health – probiotics might be the perfect solution!*
Why Probiotic Daily 18?
Probiotic Daily 18 is an amazing, full-spectrum probiotic offering 18 beneficial strains of bacteria and a guaranteed 15 Billion CFUs (colony-forming units) per capsule! This enhanced formula supports favorable microbial balance that also promotes a healthy gut pH, nutrient absorption, the natural detoxification process, and assists with healthy weight and appetite maintenance.*
This revolutionary formula is based around the stellar, patented DE111, Bacillus subtilis, which demonstrates unmatched probiotic support for the microbiome.* This clinically-studied strain delivers digestive and immune health benefits, supporting the growth of good bacteria in the gut while helping to crowd out undesirable bacteria, and also promotes good digestion.*
Probiotic Daily 18 helps promote digestive and immune health by maintaining healthy gut flora, supporting the healthy immune reaction of intestinal cells, and communicates with intestinal cells to maintain the gut barrier.*
Quantum Quality Guarantee
Quantum Nutrition Labs is proud to offer a high-quality nutritional product line to meet all the needs of you and your family. We provide a wide range of quantum-state nutritional formulas, including Probiotic Daily 18. Our products are manufactured and diligently tested for identity, purity, strength, and nutrient content, as well as for potential contaminants such as pesticides, non-organic materials, and heavy metals including arsenic, mercury, cadmium and lead, that may negatively impact health. These ultra-quality products provide you with full confidence in our company’s integrity that you can count on ... day in and day out.
Please enjoy adding Probiotic Daily 18 to your daily nutritional regimen and feel the difference. Go Quantum!
*This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Serving Size 1 Capsule
Servings Per Container 30
- 17-Strain Probiotica 200 mg (10 billion CFU)
- Lactococcus lactis, Lactobacillus rhamnosus, Lactobacillus bulgaricus, Lactobacillus casei, Lactobacillus plantarum, Lactobacillus paracasei, Lactobacillus fermentum, Lactobacillus acidophilus, Bifidobacterium longum, Bifidobacterium bifidum, Lactobacillus reuteri, Lactobacillus salivarius, Streptococcus thermophilus, Bifidobacterium animalis lactis, Lactobacillus gasseri, Bifidobacterium breve, Bifidobacterium lactis, Bifidobacterium lactis
- DE111® Bacillus subtilis 21 mg (5 billion CFU)
Take 1 capsule daily, especially effective between meals.
At Quantum Nutrition Labs, we do not use any non-nutritive excipients in the manufacturing of our products. Our products are designed to provide pure, clean nutritional supplementation without any toxic tagalongs that can harm the body.
Quantum Nutrition Labs offers capsules, powders, and liquid supplements, but not tablets. This is because tablets almost always require non-nutritive binding agents to manufacture. When you choose a Quantum Nutrition product, you can be assured that its contents are pure.
- Melatonin. This sleep-promoting hormone is naturally released by the body in the hours leading up to bedtime. Melatonin supplementation may help support a healthy sleep-wake cycle especially when you’re trying to realign your natural sleep rhythm due to shift work or jet lag. However, it’s important to use melatonin cautiously as scientists lack information on its long-term effects.
- Magnesium. Magnesium deficiency is increasingly common and may cause nighttime symptoms like leg cramps. Easy for the body to absorb, magnesium glycinate is known for its calming properties and may promote relaxation and sleep. Research indicates that supplementing with magnesium may help some individuals fall asleep faster and stay asleep longer.
- Lavender (Lavandula angustifolia). Essential oil components of English lavender, like linalool and terpineol, support sleep by reducing stress and activity in the central nervous system, lowering blood pressure, and potentially improving mood. Lavender has a long history of use in natural medicine for its calming properties and possesses limited risk for side effects. Lavender oil can be taken by mouth or administered through aromatherapy.
- Valerian (Valeriana officinalis). This root extract contains many bioactive chemicals that can have moderate sedative and relaxing effects on the body. A possible mechanism by which valerian may improve sleep is by increasing the amount of gamma-aminobutyric acid (GABA), a calming neurochemical in the brain.11 Some studies have shown valerian to help people fall asleep faster and sleep more throughout the night.
- L-theanine. An amino acid found in tea leaves, L-theanine is another substance that triggers the release of GABA.12 L-theanine naturally calms anxiety, enhances relaxation, and provides a safe natural sleep aid without drowsiness.13 L-theanine should be used carefully as it can interact with other medications.
Explore Quantum Nutrition Labs’ specially formulated sleep-promoting supplements at Supplements for Sleep.