Liver Support, Quantum
- Features milk thistle seed and artichoke leaf
- Provides inflammatory support and antioxidant-like properties*
- Contains a full-spectrum blend of liver-associated phytonutrients*
- Provides comprehensive liver support, including healthy bile metabolism and gallbladder support*
Serving Size 1 Capsule
Servings Per Container 60
- Liver Support Blend™ 220 mg
- Reishi (fruiting body) (Ganoderma lucidum), Organic Turmeric (rhizome) (Curcuma longa), Organic Beet (root) (Beta vulgaris), Organic Prickly Pear (cladode) (Opuntia ficus-indica), Organic Chlorella (whole) (Chlorella sorokiniana), Organic Turkey Tails (mycelia, fruiting body, spore) (Coriolus versicolor), Beta-Sitosterol
- Milk Thistle Extract (seed) (Silybum marianum) 170 mg
- Artichoke Extract (leaf) (Cynara scolymus) 54 mg
Take 1 capsule, 3 times daily with meals.
The consequences of this stunning discovery of resonant frequencies is enormous. It is a secret key that unlocks the hidden door to why some people can quickly shift to great health \- and others can't. This discovery reveals why the ideal resonant frequency of each cell can only be sustained or regained by consuming nutrients that are also at their ideal resonant frequencies.
This dynamic interaction between the cell and the nutrient creates a highly beneficial, harmonic resonant effect in which the cell is able to ingest not only the nutritional factors but can also absorb the higher resonant frequencies embedded in the nutrient.
Excipients are binders, fillers, flowing agents and "glues" that are often NON-nutritive substances used in nutritional products. Many of these substances are HIGHLY questionable.
Why would you want to consume anything that is not nutritive, such as excipients that are often just fillers in a nutritional product? We believe it is unnecessary to take nutritional products that have questionable, potentially harmful, non-nutritive excipients.
What about tablets? Tablets ALWAYS contain excipients (that is how they are made; they cannot be made without them). Therefore, we believe it is wisest to especially avoid nutritional products as tablets.
One common example of a questionable excipient is magnesium stearate, a cheap lubricating agent. Research shows it may be immune-compromising.
Our products do not contain hydrogenated oils, undesirable flavoring additive or colors, or artificial fragrance. Our products are made without added preservatives.
Our products are manufactured to avoid the use of magnesium stearate (from either animal or vegetable sources) because research shows that it may convert to formaldehyde (a metabolic stressor/ contaminator).
Our products are not also manufactured to avoid the use talcum powder, a suspected carcinogen (an immune-compromising agent), that is used in the manufacturing process. The use of this agent is common in the nutritional supplement industry. Rarely will you find talcum powder listed on the label of another company's product, even though they have used it in their manufacturing process. However our QNL products are "clean" - without the use of undesired excipients.