- Welcome to our advanced, probiotic-fermented formula made with quantum-state, liver-associated nutrients*
- Features organic milk thistle seed and organic turmeric that have been fully fermented for best absorption*
- Made with our “PG Technology,” a proprietary fermentation process that uses unique probiotic colonies to culture our botanical ingredients
- Features fermented, pre-digested botanical nutrients for better bioavailability and rapid delivery of nutrients
Serving Size 1/2 Tablespoon (7.4 mL)
Servings Per Container about 31
- Fermented Liver Support Blend1 272 mg
- Milk Thistle (seed) Extract (Silybum marianum), Organic Milk Thistle (seed) (Siybum marianum), Organic Turmeric (rhizome) Extract (Curcuma longa), Organic Turmeric (rhizome) (Curcuma longa)
1Fermented in a probiotic culture; probiotic culture inactivated after fermentation; preserved with organic cane alcohol
Take 1/2 tablespoon daily mixed in water or juice. Shake gently befor use.
Our products do not contain hydrogenated oils, undesirable flavoring additive or colors, or artificial fragrance. Our products are made without added preservatives.
Our products are manufactured to avoid the use of magnesium stearate (from either animal or vegetable sources) because research shows that it may convert to formaldehyde (a metabolic stressor/ contaminator).
Our products are not also manufactured to avoid the use talcum powder, a suspected carcinogen (an immune-compromising agent), that is used in the manufacturing process. The use of this agent is common in the nutritional supplement industry. Rarely will you find talcum powder listed on the label of another company's product, even though they have used it in their manufacturing process. However our QNL products are "clean" - without the use of undesired excipients.
Our manufacturer selects its ingredients based solely on purity and quantum resonance from qualified, trusted leaders and suppliers throughout the world. To determine which are truly premier ingredients, they also use bioenergetic testing, a specific testing kinesidogical system that allows identification of quality nutrients that meet our bioenergetic criteria.
All of our ingredients are tested for purity and species identification by our own in-house microbiological and biochemical labs and by independent laboratories. Each of our ingredient suppliers must meet our rigorous testing criteria as well as our stringent 4-polarity testing criteria to qualify as a supplier.