Organic Greens, Quantum
Greens Powder Supplement
- Your daily “get your greens” formula: a full-spectrum powerhouse of organic, nutrient-dense greens and grasses
- Complete, super nutrition greens with Power Grass-Plus BlendTM and Power Greens BlendTM
- Gluten-free; soy free; non-GMO; organic ingredients
- Tested for purity, identity, strength, nutrient content
- Available as powder or capsules
Get Your Daily Greens!
Quantum Greens is a gluten-free, nutrient-dense blend featuring an array of delicious, pristine greens. These greens are carefully harvested and air-dried at a low temperatures (not highly heated) to preserve the full spectrum of their naturally occurring vitamins, minerals, and phytonutrients. These vital nutrients help support the natural alkalinity of the body while promoting optimal whole-body health.* This blend is suitable for everyone, including vegans and vegetarians.
Putting the “Super” Back into Super Nutrition
This highly beneficial organic greens blend is made up of organic grasses and organic greens including barley grass, oat grass, kale, chlorella, alfalfa, cilantro, and spinach to deliver concentrated, robust nutritional support to the whole body.* The naturally occurring, essential vitamins and minerals in Quantum Greens supplies nutrients typically deficient in the Standard American Diet (SAD) based on high acid, nutrient-empty foods. Instead, plant-source minerals from greens naturally support the healthy alkalinity of the body.
The phytochemical quality of these greens are dramatically influenced by the growing and harvesting methods of the plants. When plants are sprayed with damaging pesticides or are poorly grown, you can see why these greens simply cannot offer the full spectrum of dynamic benefits that you are looking for. To ensure optimal nutrient content, Quantum Greens contains live-source, organic, and gluten-free greens that have been thoroughly tested for undesirable pesticides, heavy metals, and non-organic materials.
Quantum Quality Guaranteed
At Quantum Nutrition Labs, we take pride in the entire range of supplements we produce. We are proud to offer a high-quality nutritional product line to meet all the needs of you and your family with a wide variety of nutritional support. These products are manufactured and diligently tested for identity, purity, strength, and nutrient content, as well as for potential contaminants such as pesticides, non-organic materials, and heavy metals including arsenic, mercury, cadmium and lead that may negatively impact health.
Our outstanding QNL product line is the result of years of scientific research, superior raw ingredient sourcing, and carefully analyzing formulas to determine the optimal nutritional outcome for the body.
Quantum Greens is available in both capsule and powder form to best suit you and your family's nutritional needs. Begin building a nutritional foundation of great health every day with good natural vitamin and mineral nutrition with Quantum Greens Caps or Quantum Greens Powder as a vital part of your daily nutritional regimen.
Your grandma was right... eat your greens! Go Quantum!
*This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Serving Size 1 Teaspoon (2.6 g)
Servings Per Container about 108
- Power Grass-Plus Blend™ 2,015 mg
- Organic Barley Grass (Hordeum vulgare), Organic Oat Grass (Avena sativa)
- Power Greens Blend™ 348 mg
- Organic Kale (leaf), Organic Chlorella (whole; broken cell wall) (Chlorella sorokiniana), Organic Alfalfa (herb) (Medicago sativa), Organic Cilantro (leaf) (Coriandrum sativum) , Organic Spinach (leaf) (Spinacia oleracea)
Take 1 teaspoon daily mixed in water or other liquids.
At Quantum Nutrition Labs, we do not use any non-nutritive excipients in the manufacturing of our products. Our products are designed to provide pure, clean nutritional supplementation without any toxic tagalongs that can harm the body.
Quantum Nutrition Labs offers capsules, powders, and liquid supplements, but not tablets. This is because tablets almost always require non-nutritive binding agents to manufacture. When you choose a Quantum Nutrition product, you can be assured that its contents are pure.
- Heavy metal testing
- Microbial testing for contaminants
- Microscopy to evaluate botanical identity
- High-performance thin layer chromatography, which looks at levels of active phytochemicals within a plant
In addition to performing in-house testing, we engage numerous third parties to validate the quality of our products. Our manufacturing facility is certified by independent testing agencies like USP and NSF. Many of our products are further certified by the Non-GMO Project, OU Kosher, and USDA Organic.
Lastly, the vitality of the ingredients tested is screened using energetic assessment methods based on an applied kinesiology method known as the Bi-Digital O-Ring Test, developed by Dr. Yoshiaki Omura.1 This method has been an integral part of QNL’s ingredient sourcing and formulation development.
We also use nitrogen or argon flushes on many products to remove oxygen from their storage containers, extending the shelf-life. We also add moisture desiccants to keep the product dry.
Furthermore, we store our products in our exclusive VioliteTM containers. These dark violet-colored, polyethylene bottles are designed to prevent radiation damage to the ingredients by blocking light wave frequencies between 450 and 720 nanometers.
- Libifem®. This fenugreek seed extract is clinically proven to support sexual health and promote menopausal comfort.*
- LJ100®. Our Tongkat Ali ingredient is sourced from LJ100™, a standardized root extract of Eurycoma longifolia which consistently delivers evidence-based potency. Tongkat Ali root has a long history of safe use as a natural option for improving testosterone levels and supporting reproductive health.*
- Women's Botanical Power Blend. This blend includes nutritive, zinc-rich pumpkin seed powder, hormone-balancing saw palmetto berry, and the energizing bioactive components from fermented cordyceps extract and American ginseng.*
- Melatonin. This sleep-promoting hormone is naturally released by the body in the hours leading up to bedtime. Melatonin supplementation may help support a healthy sleep-wake cycle especially when you’re trying to realign your natural sleep rhythm due to shift work or jet lag. However, it’s important to use melatonin cautiously as scientists lack information on its long-term effects.
- Magnesium. Magnesium deficiency is increasingly common and may cause nighttime symptoms like leg cramps. Easy for the body to absorb, magnesium glycinate is known for its calming properties and may promote relaxation and sleep. Research indicates that supplementing with magnesium may help some individuals fall asleep faster and stay asleep longer.
- Lavender (Lavandula angustifolia). Essential oil components of English lavender, like linalool and terpineol, support sleep by reducing stress and activity in the central nervous system, lowering blood pressure, and potentially improving mood. Lavender has a long history of use in natural medicine for its calming properties and possesses limited risk for side effects. Lavender oil can be taken by mouth or administered through aromatherapy.
- Valerian (Valeriana officinalis). This root extract contains many bioactive chemicals that can have moderate sedative and relaxing effects on the body. A possible mechanism by which valerian may improve sleep is by increasing the amount of gamma-aminobutyric acid (GABA), a calming neurochemical in the brain.11 Some studies have shown valerian to help people fall asleep faster and sleep more throughout the night.
- L-theanine. An amino acid found in tea leaves, L-theanine is another substance that triggers the release of GABA.12 L-theanine naturally calms anxiety, enhances relaxation, and provides a safe natural sleep aid without drowsiness.13 L-theanine should be used carefully as it can interact with other medications.
Explore Quantum Nutrition Labs’ specially formulated sleep-promoting supplements at Supplements for Sleep.