Estro Support, Quantum
- Healthy hormone support, especially natural estrogen, for women and men*
- Features DIM (diindolylmethane), which helps promote healthy estrogen metabolism and cell cycle activity*
- Offers two biocompatible, botanical support blends for optimal nutritional effects*
Serving Size 1 Capsule
Servings Per Container 60
- Ultra Phyto-Support™ 210 mg
- Indonesian Cinnamon (bark) (Cinnamomum burmannii), Organic Parsley (leaf) (Petroselinum crispum), Fermented Organic Cordyceps (mycelia) Extract (Cordyceps sinensis), Organic Beet (root) (Beta vulgaris), American Ginseng (root) (Panax quinquefolius), Organic Chinese Salvia (root) (Salvia miltiorrhiza), Organic Fennel (seed) (Foeniculum vulgare)
- Diindolylmethane 113 mg
- Estro Pro Blend™ 100 mg
- Organic Turmeric (rhizome) (Curcuma longa), Milk Thistle (seed) Extract (Silybum marianum), Green Tea (leaf) Extract
Take 1 capsule, 2 times daily.
The consequences of this stunning discovery of resonant frequencies is enormous. It is a secret key that unlocks the hidden door to why some people can quickly shift to great health \- and others can't. This discovery reveals why the ideal resonant frequency of each cell can only be sustained or regained by consuming nutrients that are also at their ideal resonant frequencies.
This dynamic interaction between the cell and the nutrient creates a highly beneficial, harmonic resonant effect in which the cell is able to ingest not only the nutritional factors but can also absorb the higher resonant frequencies embedded in the nutrient.
Excipients are binders, fillers, flowing agents and "glues" that are often NON-nutritive substances used in nutritional products. Many of these substances are HIGHLY questionable.
Why would you want to consume anything that is not nutritive, such as excipients that are often just fillers in a nutritional product? We believe it is unnecessary to take nutritional products that have questionable, potentially harmful, non-nutritive excipients.
What about tablets? Tablets ALWAYS contain excipients (that is how they are made; they cannot be made without them). Therefore, we believe it is wisest to especially avoid nutritional products as tablets.
One common example of a questionable excipient is magnesium stearate, a cheap lubricating agent. Research shows it may be immune-compromising.