Estro Support, Quantum
- Healthy hormone support, especially natural estrogen, for women and men*
- Features DIM (diindolylmethane), which helps promote healthy estrogen metabolism and cell cycle activity*
- Offers two biocompatible, botanical support blends for optimal nutritional effects*
Serving Size 1 Capsule
Servings Per Container 60
- Ultra Phyto-Support™ 210 mg
- Indonesian Cinnamon (bark) (Cinnamomum burmannii), Organic Parsley (leaf) (Petroselinum crispum), Fermented Organic Cordyceps (mycelia) Extract (Cordyceps sinensis), Organic Beet (root) (Beta vulgaris), American Ginseng (root) (Panax quinquefolius), Organic Chinese Salvia (root) (Salvia miltiorrhiza), Organic Fennel (seed) (Foeniculum vulgare)
- Diindolylmethane 113 mg
- Estro Pro Blend™ 100 mg
- Organic Turmeric (rhizome) (Curcuma longa), Milk Thistle (seed) Extract (Silybum marianum), Green Tea (leaf) Extract
Take 1 capsule, 2 times daily.
Our manufacturer selects its ingredients based solely on purity and quantum resonance from qualified, trusted leaders and suppliers throughout the world. To determine which are truly premier ingredients, they also use bioenergetic testing, a specific testing kinesidogical system that allows identification of quality nutrients that meet our bioenergetic criteria.
All of our ingredients are tested for purity and species identification by our own in-house microbiological and biochemical labs and by independent laboratories. Each of our ingredient suppliers must meet our rigorous testing criteria as well as our stringent 4-polarity testing criteria to qualify as a supplier.
Our products do not contain hydrogenated oils, undesirable flavoring additive or colors, or artificial fragrance. Our products are made without added preservatives.
Our products are manufactured to avoid the use of magnesium stearate (from either animal or vegetable sources) because research shows that it may convert to formaldehyde (a metabolic stressor/ contaminator).
Our products are not also manufactured to avoid the use talcum powder, a suspected carcinogen (an immune-compromising agent), that is used in the manufacturing process. The use of this agent is common in the nutritional supplement industry. Rarely will you find talcum powder listed on the label of another company's product, even though they have used it in their manufacturing process. However our QNL products are "clean" - without the use of undesired excipients.