Oregano Oil, Quantum
- Traditionally used for optimal health and vitality support*
- Contains naturally occurring carvacrol, a key phytocompound
- Derived from the leaves and flowers of the true oregano species, Origanum vulgare
Quantum Oregano Oil contains the powerful essential oil of oregano (non-GMO) that is derived from the famous herb, oregano. It contains 25% carvacrol (0.09 mL/serving), a key, naturally occurring phytocompound.* Essential oil of oregano has been traditionally used for optimal health and vitality support.*
Quantum Oregano Oil features the essential oil of oregano derived from the leaves and flowers of the Oreganum vulgare, the true oregano species. Origanum vulgare is a perennial herb and a member of the mint family, lamiaceae, native to Western and Southwestern Eurasia and the Mediterranean region. The plant grows up to 3 feet high, with dark green leaves and a majestic purple flower. It can take up to 100 lbs of oregano plants to make 1lb of the essential oil of wild oregano. The oil of oregano is high in phenolic compounds such as carvacrol, making this concentrated natural oil very powerful.*
The Greeks and Romans had a profound appreciation for oregano and indigenous cultures have used it since ancient times. In fact, its name, “Oregano”, comes from the Greek words "oros" and "ganos,” which are words for “mountain” and “joy” — oregano literally means "joy of the mountain."
The essential oil of this majestic plant is used in Quantum Oregano Oil
Choose Only the Best
The nutrient content of oregano as well as its phytochemical properties can vary dramatically, depending on its harvesting and production methods.* We have found many plants are improperly grown and do not offer the full spectrum of benefits typically cited in the scientific literature that we are looking for.*
Drying the plant under high heat for long periods of time can affect both strength and composition of the critical phytonutrient compounds in oregano.* The dried flowers and leaves of the wild oregano plant should be harvested when the oil content of the plant is at its highest and should be golden to dark yellow, with a strong spicy odor.*
Good quality oregano should exhibit a spicy aroma with an intense taste that may be strong enough to numb the tongue for a few seconds.* Before the preparation of the oil of oregano begins, the scientists in an FDA-inspected lab first authenticate the botanical identity of the oregano (this helps to exclude raw materials that may have been adulterated with the wrong species or other look-alike herbs such as marjoram or thyme).
Next, we have the scientists complete an in-depth phytoforensic screening inspecting for undesirable inorganic materials such as herbicides and pesticides. Our QNL quality guarantee ensures that our oil of oregano meets or exceeds FDA requirements for identity, purity, strength, composition while testing for contaminates such as heavy metals (including arsenic, mercury, cadmium and lead), residual solvents in extracts and pathogenic microbiology. The raw materials in this product have not been solvent- extracted or heat damaged.
Feeling great on a regular basis is not just a “given” any more – you have to work for it.* We recommend that you take action to transform yourself so you can live your life to the fullest. Adding Quantum Oregano Oil to your daily nutrition regimen is a winning solution.*
Serving Size 5 Drops (0.09 mL)
Servings Per Container 166
- Carvacrol (from Oregano Essential Oil [leaf] [Origanum vulgare]) 18 mg
Take 5 drops, twice daily in 2 oz. of water or with food. Feeling a heat sensation after use is normal. Avoid contact with eyes or genital regions. Cap tightly to avoid evaporation.
Once received, all raw materials are held in a 10-day quarantine for an in-depth inspection. We test samples from every shipment lot in our state-of-the-art, USP-certified laboratory. After ingredients are proven to be safe, pure, and free of contaminants, they are moved into the manufacturing phase of supplement development.
- Added preservatives like potassium sorbate
- Non-nutritive excipients like magnesium stearate
- Talcum powder, an anti-clumping powder and suspected carcinogen
The philosophy behind our “quantum” approach to nutrition is that all living organisms possess a bioenergetic field that transcends physical matter. This biofield can be invigorated by whole food nutrients and phytochemicals that support the body's bioenergetic field, cellular health, and overall functioning. By exclusively utilizing the purest natural ingredients to create our products, Quantum Nutrition Labs aims to harmonize your body with the natural world and help you live your healthiest, most vibrant life.
- We use a natural source of vitamin D3 that does not contain common allergens like peanut or soybean oil.
- We do not use any chemical additives such as added coloring agents, flavors, or magnesium stearate.
- Vitamin D3 Gold is delivered in a fat-soluble base (extra virgin olive oil) for improved absorption.
- Vitamin D3 Gold provides 1,000 mg of vitamin D3 in a single drop.
We also use nitrogen or argon flushes on many products to remove oxygen from their storage containers, extending the shelf-life. We also add moisture desiccants to keep the product dry.
Furthermore, we store our products in our exclusive VioliteTM containers. These dark violet-colored, polyethylene bottles are designed to prevent radiation damage to the ingredients by blocking light wave frequencies between 450 and 720 nanometers.
- Libifem®. This fenugreek seed extract is clinically proven to support sexual health and promote menopausal comfort.*
- LJ100®. Our Tongkat Ali ingredient is sourced from LJ100™, a standardized root extract of Eurycoma longifolia which consistently delivers evidence-based potency. Tongkat Ali root has a long history of safe use as a natural option for improving testosterone levels and supporting reproductive health.*
- Women's Botanical Power Blend. This blend includes nutritive, zinc-rich pumpkin seed powder, hormone-balancing saw palmetto berry, and the energizing bioactive components from fermented cordyceps extract and American ginseng.*