Bladder Support, Quantum
Bladder Health Supplement
- Promotes the health of the bladder, including urinary tract support*
- Features two key botanical blends for optimal nutritional support*
- Plant-based formula, suitable for vegans and vegetarians
- Organic ingredients to provide a wide range of vitamin and mineral support*
- Limited scientific evidence shows that by consuming 500 mg each day of cranberry dietary supplement (6 capsules of Q. Bladder Support), healthy women who have had a urinary tract infection (UTI) may reduce their risk of recurrent UTI
Your Beloved Bladder
What would life be without your bladder? Without realizing it, you count on your bladder to function well daily. Although you use your bladder multiple times throughout the day, are you supporting your optimal bladder health? Your bladder releases urine through your urethra and can stretch to as long as six inches when filled with urine. In addition to keeping excess fluid out of your body, your bladder also rids your body of waste and unnecessary substances in your body.
As people get older, the bladder function can change. In addition to supporting your bladder with key nutrients, such as Quantum Bladder Support,* please consider the following to help keep your bladder healthy:
- Drink enough purified water daily. Drinking purified water is an excellent fluid for bladder health. Try to drink ½ to 1 ounce of water for each pound you weigh every day. If you eat a lot of raw foods (which naturally contain higher amounts of water), you may need to consume less water.
- Limit caffeine drinks. Cutting down on caffeinated foods and drinks — such as coffee and most sodas — is a good plan.
- Stop smoking. If you currently smoke, please consider taking action to quit. You will be glad you did.
- Stay at a healthy weight. Make it your goal to focus on healthy food choices to keep a consistently healthy weight.
- Get the lead out.Simple exercises such as walking 30 minutes a day help increase blood circulation to help you maintain a healthy weight.
- Don’t “hold” it. Don’t hold your urine in your bladder for a long time after you get the urge to go. When you need to use the bathroom, please do so. Typical urinations are about every 3 to 4 hours during the day.
- Women’s Habits: Women should wipe from front to back after urination to help avoid bacteria from entering into the urethra.
- Wear clean underwear. An obvious but important factor to help maintain good bladder health.
Top-Tier Bladder Nutritional Support
Quantum Bladder Support features two incredible botanical blends that offer optimal nutritional support for the bladder, including the urinary tract.* Bladder Multi-BlendTM offers organic cranberry (fruit), hydrangea root, organic blueberry, organic parsley, and organic chlorella (whole; broken cell wall) to provide a wide range of vitamin and mineral support for the bladder and urinary tract.* Pro-CleanseTM features organic rice fiber, organic alfalfa, organic marshmallow, and organic olive leaf to round out this stellar formula and provide botanical nutrients for optimal nutritional support.*
Quantum Quality Guarantee
Quantum Nutrition Labs is proud to offer a high-quality nutritional product line to meet all the needs of you and your family. We provide a wide range of quantum-state nutritional formulas, including Quantum Bladder Support. Our products are manufactured and diligently tested for identity, purity, strength, and nutrient content, as well as for potential contaminants such as pesticides, non-organic materials, and heavy metals including arsenic, mercury, cadmium and lead, that may negatively impact health. These ultra-quality products provide you with full confidence in our company’s integrity that you can count on . . . day in and day out.
Please enjoy adding Quantum Bladder Support to your daily nutritional regimen and feel the difference. Go Quantum!
Serving Size 2 Capsules
Servings Per Container 30
- Bladder Multi-Blend™ 380 mg
- Organic Cranberry (fruit), Hydrangea (root) (Hydrangea arborescens), Organic Blueberry (fruit), Organic Parsley (leaf) (Petroselinum crispum), Organic Chlorella (whole; broken cell wall) (Chlorella sorokiniana)
- Pro-Cleanse™ 330 mg
- Organic Rice Fiber, Organic Alfalfa (herb) (Medicago sativa), Organic Marshmallow (root) (Althaea officinalis), Organic Olive Leaf (Olea europaea)
Take 2 capsules, 3 times daily.
Our manufacturer selects its ingredients based solely on purity and quantum resonance from qualified, trusted leaders and suppliers throughout the world. To determine which are truly premier ingredients, they also use bioenergetic testing, a specific testing kinesidogical system that allows identification of quality nutrients that meet our bioenergetic criteria.
All of our ingredients are tested for purity and species identification by our own in-house microbiological and biochemical labs and by independent laboratories. Each of our ingredient suppliers must meet our rigorous testing criteria as well as our stringent 4-polarity testing criteria to qualify as a supplier.
Excipients are binders, fillers, flowing agents and "glues" that are often NON-nutritive substances used in nutritional products. Many of these substances are HIGHLY questionable.
Why would you want to consume anything that is not nutritive, such as excipients that are often just fillers in a nutritional product? We believe it is unnecessary to take nutritional products that have questionable, potentially harmful, non-nutritive excipients.
What about tablets? Tablets ALWAYS contain excipients (that is how they are made; they cannot be made without them). Therefore, we believe it is wisest to especially avoid nutritional products as tablets.
One common example of a questionable excipient is magnesium stearate, a cheap lubricating agent. Research shows it may be immune-compromising.
Our products do not contain hydrogenated oils, undesirable flavoring additive or colors, or artificial fragrance. Our products are made without added preservatives.
Our products are manufactured to avoid the use of magnesium stearate (from either animal or vegetable sources) because research shows that it may convert to formaldehyde (a metabolic stressor/ contaminator).
Our products are also manufactured to avoid the use talcum powder, a suspected carcinogen (an immune-compromising agent), that is used in the manufacturing process. The use of this agent is common in the nutritional supplement industry. Rarely will you find talcum powder listed on the label of another company's product, even though they have used it in their manufacturing process. However our QNL products are "clean" - without the use of undesired excipients.
- Reishi, QuantumQuantum-State Immune Support*90 Plant-Source Capsules
- Stomach Support, QuantumQuantum-State Stomach and Digestive Support*60 Plant-Source Capsules