Chi Swing Machine
To use the Vitality Swing, simply lie down on the floor, face up and place your ankles in the padded ankle holders and turn it on. The unit smoothly glides your ankles back and forth in a unique, wave-like elliptical pattern similar to the swaying motion of the spine of a goldfish as it swims through the water.
This effect induces a revitalizing movement that gently moves from your legs up through your spine to promote circulation and lymphatic flow. One session lasts from 5 to 15 minutes.
Note: Pregnant women should refrain from using this device. For best results, drink plenty of water before and after a session to help promote the release of toxins. Elderly and sensitive people should start at very slow swing velocity and then gradually build up to their own personal comfort level.
- We use a natural source of vitamin D3 that does not contain common allergens like peanut or soybean oil.
- We do not use any chemical additives such as added coloring agents, flavors, or magnesium stearate.
- Vitamin D3 Gold is delivered in a fat-soluble base (extra virgin olive oil) for improved absorption.
- Vitamin D3 Gold provides 1,000 mg of vitamin D3 in a single drop.
Vegetable capsules are a healthier alternative to solvent-tainted vegetable capsules, tablets, and animal-based gelatin capsules, all of which contain chemical preservatives and other contaminants.
- Libifem®. This fenugreek seed extract is clinically proven to support sexual health and promote menopausal comfort.*
- LJ100®. Our Tongkat Ali ingredient is sourced from LJ100™, a standardized root extract of Eurycoma longifolia which consistently delivers evidence-based potency. Tongkat Ali root has a long history of safe use as a natural option for improving testosterone levels and supporting reproductive health.*
- Women's Botanical Power Blend. This blend includes nutritive, zinc-rich pumpkin seed powder, hormone-balancing saw palmetto berry, and the energizing bioactive components from fermented cordyceps extract and American ginseng.*
- Heavy metal testing
- Microbial testing for contaminants
- Microscopy to evaluate botanical identity
- High-performance thin layer chromatography, which looks at levels of active phytochemicals within a plant
In addition to performing in-house testing, we engage numerous third parties to validate the quality of our products. Our manufacturing facility is certified by independent testing agencies like USP and NSF. Many of our products are further certified by the Non-GMO Project, OU Kosher, and USDA Organic.
Lastly, the vitality of the ingredients tested is screened using energetic assessment methods based on an applied kinesiology method known as the Bi-Digital O-Ring Test, developed by Dr. Yoshiaki Omura.1 This method has been an integral part of QNL’s ingredient sourcing and formulation development.