- Delivers a full spectrum of highly desirable support agents such as naturally occurring polyphenols*
- Fermented using a unique probiotic culture which allows rapid oral delivery with superior bioenergetic properties*
- Can be rapidly absorbed, even by those with poor digestion*
Serving Size 1/2 Teaspoon (2.5 mL)
Servings Per Container about 23
- Green Tea Liquid Extract 2.2 g
- Green Tea (leaf) Extract (Camellia sinensis), Organic Chlorella (whole; broken cell wall) (Chlorella sorokiniana), Organic Cilantro (leaf) (Coriandrum sativum), Organic Parsley (leaf) (Petroselinum crispum), Resveratrol (from Polygonum cuspidatum), fermented in a probiotic culture1
1Probiotic culture inactivated after fermentation; preserved with organic cane alcohol
Take 1/2 teaspoon mixed in 1/4 cup water or juice, 2 times daily. Shake gently before use.
Excipients are binders, fillers, flowing agents and "glues" that are often NON-nutritive substances used in nutritional products. Many of these substances are HIGHLY questionable.
Why would you want to consume anything that is not nutritive, such as excipients that are often just fillers in a nutritional product? We believe it is unnecessary to take nutritional products that have questionable, potentially harmful, non-nutritive excipients.
What about tablets? Tablets ALWAYS contain excipients (that is how they are made; they cannot be made without them). Therefore, we believe it is wisest to especially avoid nutritional products as tablets.
One common example of a questionable excipient is magnesium stearate, a cheap lubricating agent. Research shows it may be immune-compromising.
Our products do not contain hydrogenated oils, undesirable flavoring additive or colors, or artificial fragrance. Our products are made without added preservatives.
Our products are manufactured to avoid the use of magnesium stearate (from either animal or vegetable sources) because research shows that it may convert to formaldehyde (a metabolic stressor/ contaminator).
Our products are not also manufactured to avoid the use talcum powder, a suspected carcinogen (an immune-compromising agent), that is used in the manufacturing process. The use of this agent is common in the nutritional supplement industry. Rarely will you find talcum powder listed on the label of another company's product, even though they have used it in their manufacturing process. However our QNL products are "clean" - without the use of undesired excipients.