Plant Iron, Quantum
- DIGESTION-FRIENDLY IRON – Iron sourced from organic curry leaf extract that is rich in naturally occurring iron (not synthetic)
- RED BLOOD CELL PRODUCTION – Provides plant-source iron, essential for the production of red blood cells which carry oxygen throughout the body*
- HEALTHY PREGNANCY SUPPORT – Provides plant-source iron to help pregnant women meet their daily iron needs*
- FETAL NERVE & BRAIN SUPPORT – Supports healthy fetal nervous system and brain development by supporting healthy maternal blood circulation to the fetus*
- ATHLETIC PERFORMANCE – Helps maintain healthy blood iron levels in competition athletes*
- VEGAN/VEGETARIAN FRIENDLY – Derived from plant sources to accommodate most food preferences and sensitivities
Serving Size 4 Capsules
Servings Per Container 30
- Iron 18 mg
- Organic Curry (Leaf) Extract (Murraya koenigii) 468 mg
- Organic MCT Oil Extract 117 mg
For general iron support or pregnant and lactating women, take 4 capsules daily with meals.
Our manufacturer selects its ingredients based solely on purity and quantum resonance from qualified, trusted leaders and suppliers throughout the world. To determine which are truly premier ingredients, they also use bioenergetic testing, a specific testing kinesidogical system that allows identification of quality nutrients that meet our bioenergetic criteria.
All of our ingredients are tested for purity and species identification by our own in-house microbiological and biochemical labs and by independent laboratories. Each of our ingredient suppliers must meet our rigorous testing criteria as well as our stringent 4-polarity testing criteria to qualify as a supplier.
Our products do not contain hydrogenated oils, undesirable flavoring additive or colors, or artificial fragrance. Our products are made without added preservatives.
Our products are manufactured to avoid the use of magnesium stearate (from either animal or vegetable sources) because research shows that it may convert to formaldehyde (a metabolic stressor/ contaminator).
Our products are not also manufactured to avoid the use talcum powder, a suspected carcinogen (an immune-compromising agent), that is used in the manufacturing process. The use of this agent is common in the nutritional supplement industry. Rarely will you find talcum powder listed on the label of another company's product, even though they have used it in their manufacturing process. However our QNL products are "clean" - without the use of undesired excipients.
Excipients are binders, fillers, flowing agents and "glues" that are often NON-nutritive substances used in nutritional products. Many of these substances are HIGHLY questionable.
Why would you want to consume anything that is not nutritive, such as excipients that are often just fillers in a nutritional product? We believe it is unnecessary to take nutritional products that have questionable, potentially harmful, non-nutritive excipients.
What about tablets? Tablets ALWAYS contain excipients (that is how they are made; they cannot be made without them). Therefore, we believe it is wisest to especially avoid nutritional products as tablets.
One common example of a questionable excipient is magnesium stearate, a cheap lubricating agent. Research shows it may be immune-compromising.