Aloe Power, Quantum
Why Aloe Vera?
Quantum Aloe Power contains quantum-state aloe vera that has been meticulously grown in fertile fields in Mexico. When this aloe is harvested, it is immediately processed using a proprietary method of freeze-drying that preserves the maximum amount of short-chain, immune-supporting acemannan. The polysaccharide acemannan is naturally inherent in aloe and helps provide immune and gastrointestinal support.*
This stellar formula provides superior nutritional support.* Quantum Aloe Power delivers a wide variety of nutrients including acemannan, vitamins, minerals, enzymes, amino acids, and glycosaminoglycans. This formula provides optimal support, naturally!*
Quantum Quality Guarantee
Quantum Nutrition Labs is proud to offer a high-quality nutritional product line to meet all the needs of you and your family. We provide a wide range of quantum-state nutritional formulas, including Quantum Aloe Power. Our products are manufactured and diligently tested for identity, purity, strength, and nutrient content, as well as for potential contaminants such as pesticides, non-organic materials, and heavy metals including arsenic, mercury, cadmium, and lead, that may negatively impact your health. These ultra-quality products provide you with full confidence in our company’s integrity that you can count on . . . day in and day out.
Please enjoy adding Quantum Aloe Power to your daily nutritional regimen and feel the difference. Go Quantum!
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Serving Size 1 Capsule
Servings Per Container 30
- Organic Aloe Vera (inner leaf) 145 mg
- (Aloe barbadensis) (Containing min. 11% acemannan)
- GI PhytoBlend™ 66 mg
- Inulin, Organic MCT Oil Extract
Take 1 capsule daily.
- Heavy metal testing
- Microbial testing for contaminants
- Microscopy to evaluate botanical identity
- High-performance thin layer chromatography, which looks at levels of active phytochemicals within a plant
In addition to performing in-house testing, we engage numerous third parties to validate the quality of our products. Our manufacturing facility is certified by independent testing agencies like USP and NSF. Many of our products are further certified by the Non-GMO Project, OU Kosher, and USDA Organic.
Lastly, the vitality of the ingredients tested is screened using energetic assessment methods based on an applied kinesiology method known as the Bi-Digital O-Ring Test, developed by Dr. Yoshiaki Omura.1 This method has been an integral part of QNL’s ingredient sourcing and formulation development.
- We use a natural source of vitamin D3 that does not contain common allergens like peanut or soybean oil.
- We do not use any chemical additives such as added coloring agents, flavors, or magnesium stearate.
- Vitamin D3 Gold is delivered in a fat-soluble base (extra virgin olive oil) for improved absorption.
- Vitamin D3 Gold provides 1,000 mg of vitamin D3 in a single drop.
- Melatonin. This sleep-promoting hormone is naturally released by the body in the hours leading up to bedtime. Melatonin supplementation may help support a healthy sleep-wake cycle especially when you’re trying to realign your natural sleep rhythm due to shift work or jet lag. However, it’s important to use melatonin cautiously as scientists lack information on its long-term effects.
- Magnesium. Magnesium deficiency is increasingly common and may cause nighttime symptoms like leg cramps. Easy for the body to absorb, magnesium glycinate is known for its calming properties and may promote relaxation and sleep. Research indicates that supplementing with magnesium may help some individuals fall asleep faster and stay asleep longer.
- Lavender (Lavandula angustifolia). Essential oil components of English lavender, like linalool and terpineol, support sleep by reducing stress and activity in the central nervous system, lowering blood pressure, and potentially improving mood. Lavender has a long history of use in natural medicine for its calming properties and possesses limited risk for side effects. Lavender oil can be taken by mouth or administered through aromatherapy.
- Valerian (Valeriana officinalis). This root extract contains many bioactive chemicals that can have moderate sedative and relaxing effects on the body. A possible mechanism by which valerian may improve sleep is by increasing the amount of gamma-aminobutyric acid (GABA), a calming neurochemical in the brain.11 Some studies have shown valerian to help people fall asleep faster and sleep more throughout the night.
- L-theanine. An amino acid found in tea leaves, L-theanine is another substance that triggers the release of GABA.12 L-theanine naturally calms anxiety, enhances relaxation, and provides a safe natural sleep aid without drowsiness.13 L-theanine should be used carefully as it can interact with other medications.
Explore Quantum Nutrition Labs’ specially formulated sleep-promoting supplements at Supplements for Sleep.
We also use nitrogen or argon flushes on many products to remove oxygen from their storage containers, extending the shelf-life. We also add moisture desiccants to keep the product dry.
Furthermore, we store our products in our exclusive VioliteTM containers. These dark violet-colored, polyethylene bottles are designed to prevent radiation damage to the ingredients by blocking light wave frequencies between 450 and 720 nanometers.
Once received, all raw materials are held in a 10-day quarantine for an in-depth inspection. We test samples from every shipment lot in our state-of-the-art, USP-certified laboratory. After ingredients are proven to be safe, pure, and free of contaminants, they are moved into the manufacturing phase of supplement development.