- June 8th 2019 , by QNL StaffViews 5 CommentsDespite their image as a healthy snack, many of our oat-based foods, such as oatmeal, cereals, and breads, are tainted with pesticides.
- June 7th 2019 , by QNL StaffViews No CommentsThanking someone may not just make them feel good – it may also change your brain. Researchers say words of gratitude can play a part in shaping our neural pathways.
- May 11th 2019 , by QNL StaffViews 1 CommentResearchers gathered genetic and sleep information on more than 1.3 million people – the largest genetic dataset ever. They found 956 high risk genes for insomnia. The results have changed the way researchers view insomnia.
- May 10th 2019 , by QNL StaffViews 4 CommentsCell phone radiation has been classified as a “potential carcinogen” by the World Health Organization (WHO). To avoid the harmful side effects of cell phone radiation, consider these easy ways to reduce your exposure.
- May 4th 2019 , by QNL StaffViews No CommentsWe’ve all been there: trying to become healthier versions of ourselves when all of a sudden the progress seems to stop. Before you beat yourself up or cut out your favorite foods completely, take a long, hard look at your nutrition labels for the sneaky sugars that could be hiding inside.
- May 2nd 2019 , by QNL StaffViews 2 CommentsThe plant kingdom is having a shining moment. According to the CRN 2017 Survey on Dietary Supplements, more Americans than ever- a whopping 76%- are taking dietary supplements. With a growing number of companies cashing in on this booming market, manufacturers are sacrificing quality and transparency for speed and easy profits. Quantum Nutrition Labs’ Chief Sales & Marketing Officer, HR Payne, discusses the increase of toxic ingredients appearing in supplements in the February edition of Vitamin Retailer (page 38).