Have you ever noticed that you always tend to get hungry at the same time each day... or start getting sleepy at the same time each night? These are cues from your own internal circadian rhythms.
- March 31st 2020 , by QNL StaffViews No Comments
- March 12th 2020 , by QNL StaffViews No Comments
Have you ever dreamt about having superpowers? It turns out you do have a superpower – something as simple as sleep has the “super” potential to heal the body and mind on the inside and out.
- March 11th 2020 , by QNL StaffViews No Comments
Tired? Moody? Gaining weight quickly? It may not be in your head. According to the American Thyroid Association, nearly 20 million Americans have some form of thyroid disease.
- February 17th 2020 , by QNL StaffViews No Comments
Diapers. Soccer practice. Algebra homework. Dinner. The duties of a parent never seem to end, and it can be difficult (read: impossible) to find any free time to exercise.
Try out these five fitness tips to help make time to sweat.
- November 1st 2019 , by QNL StaffViews No Comments
Decompressing after a stressful day can be difficult. Find your happy place with these simple relaxation techniques!