Whey Protein, Quantum
Unflavored Whey Protein
- Organic Ingredients
- 4.5 g of branched chain amino acids (BCAAs)
- Luscious taste and creamy rich texture
- Produced by ultrafiltration at a low temperature
- The perfect quality whey protein for your daily nutrition shake
Quantum Whey Protein?
Now, you can get all the great benefits of whey protein in Quantum Whey Protein, one of the only whey proteins produced using ultra-low heat. It is produced using ultrafiltration at a very low temperature to preserve the broad array of protein molecules, including naturally occurring glycomacropeptides (GMPs).
What is Quantum Whey Protein?
Whey protein is a highly nutritious protein when sourced from high quality dairy milk. Milk contains two primary proteins: casein and whey protein. When cheese is produced, the liquid whey separates from the ‘curd’ or casein. The whey proteins are then separated from the liquid whey and purified to various concentrations of whey protein.
Protein is an essential requirement for good health. It is made up of two types of amino acids: a) non-essential amino acids can usually be synthesized by a healthy body from the foods that we eat each day and b) essential amino acids which must be obtained directly through the daily diet.
Are all whey proteins the same?
Even among newer filtration technologies there are quality differences – with higher quality technologies preserving more of the bioactive compounds typically found in whey. Many commercial whey products may be rapidly processed using high heat which can damage the primary factors with in the whey.
When whey protein is obtained from a high quality source, it can be an excellent source of complete protein containing all of the essential amino acids required by the body every day. Quality whey protein has been proven to be an excellent, pure source of protein.
Get the best!
The great taste and quality of Quantum Whey Protein makes it the perfect quality protein for your daily nutrition shake. This power-packed, full bodied protein has a broad spectrum of naturally occurring amino acids. It readily mixes with liquids and naturally delivers glycomacropeptides. It has a luscious, great taste that adds a creamy rich texture to any drink. Experience the difference with Quantum Whey Protein!
Serving Size 5 Tablespoons (21 g)
Servings Per Container about 10
- Calories 80
- Total Fat 1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.5 g
- Cholesterol 50 mg
- Sodium 35 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2 g
- Total Sugars <1 g
- Protein 15 g
- Calcium 80 mg
- Potassium 95 mg
Take 5 tablespoons daily mixed in water or juice. May also be added to smoothies, cereal, and other foods.
- Heavy metal testing
- Microbial testing for contaminants
- Microscopy to evaluate botanical identity
- High-performance thin layer chromatography, which looks at levels of active phytochemicals within a plant
In addition to performing in-house testing, we engage numerous third parties to validate the quality of our products. Our manufacturing facility is certified by independent testing agencies like USP and NSF. Many of our products are further certified by the Non-GMO Project, OU Kosher, and USDA Organic.
Lastly, the vitality of the ingredients tested is screened using energetic assessment methods based on an applied kinesiology method known as the Bi-Digital O-Ring Test, developed by Dr. Yoshiaki Omura.1 This method has been an integral part of QNL’s ingredient sourcing and formulation development.
- Libifem®. This fenugreek seed extract is clinically proven to support sexual health and promote menopausal comfort.*
- LJ100®. Our Tongkat Ali ingredient is sourced from LJ100™, a standardized root extract of Eurycoma longifolia which consistently delivers evidence-based potency. Tongkat Ali root has a long history of safe use as a natural option for improving testosterone levels and supporting reproductive health.*
- Women's Botanical Power Blend. This blend includes nutritive, zinc-rich pumpkin seed powder, hormone-balancing saw palmetto berry, and the energizing bioactive components from fermented cordyceps extract and American ginseng.*
Ideally, we would get all the essential immune-boosting vitamins and minerals we need by eating nutritious foods. However, it can be difficult to maintain a balanced diet for many reasons. Even if you consume a nutrient-rich diet, industrial farming practices have eroded the microbiome of the soil our food is grown in and with it the nutritional value of most food products. As a result, it's critical to take targeted supplements that support your immune system.