Healthy Blood Builder Kit
- Digestion-friendly, plant-based iron to support red blood cell production and hemoglobin production*
- Complete B vitamin complex to support healthy blood homocysteine levels within a normal range and support normal development of red blood cells*
- As part of a healthy diet, EPA/DHA helps maintain blood triglycerides already in the normal range*
Blood Builder Kit includes:
1 bottle of Quantum Plant Iron
1 bottle of Max Stress B Liquid
1 bottle of Quantum EPA/DHA Softgels
Please see label images above, or product page for each item in kit, to view full ingredient details.
Each serving includes the following:
- Quantum Plant Iron
- Iron 18 mg
- Organic Curry (Leaf) Extract (Murraya koenigii) 468 mg
- Organic MCT Oil Extract 117 mg
- Qultured™ Max Stress B™
- Thiamin (Vitamin B1 as Thiamine HCl) 1 mg
- Riboflavin (Vitamin B2) (including R-5-P) 1.6 mg
- Niacin (Vitamin B3) (as Niacinamide) 30 mg
- Vitamin B6 (including pyridoxine HCl, P-5-P) 3 mg
- Folate (5-formyltetrahydrofolate Calcium) 1665 mcg DFE
- Vitamin B12 (including Adenosylcobalamin, Methylcobalamin, Hydroxycobalamin) 263 mcg
- Biotin 334 mcg
- Pantothenic Acid (Vitamin B5 as Calcium-d-Pantothenate) 3.3 mg
- Quantum EPA/DHA Softgels
- Fish Oil (from anchovy, sardine, mackerel, skipjack, tuna) 2,000 mg
- EPA (Eicosapentaenoic Acid) 320 mg
- DHA (Docasahexaenoic Acid) 200 mg
Quantum Plant Iron: Take 4 capsules daily.
Qultured™ Max Stress B™: Take 1/2 teaspoon mixed in 1/4 cup water daily. Shake before use. Refrigerate after opening.
Quantum EPA/DHA Softgels: Take 2 softgels daily.
Our manufacturer selects its ingredients based solely on purity and quantum resonance from qualified, trusted leaders and suppliers throughout the world. To determine which are truly premier ingredients, they also use bioenergetic testing, a specific testing kinesidogical system that allows identification of quality nutrients that meet our bioenergetic criteria.
All of our ingredients are tested for purity and species identification by our own in-house microbiological and biochemical labs and by independent laboratories. Each of our ingredient suppliers must meet our rigorous testing criteria as well as our stringent 4-polarity testing criteria to qualify as a supplier.
Excipients are binders, fillers, flowing agents and "glues" that are often NON-nutritive substances used in nutritional products. Many of these substances are HIGHLY questionable.
Why would you want to consume anything that is not nutritive, such as excipients that are often just fillers in a nutritional product? We believe it is unnecessary to take nutritional products that have questionable, potentially harmful, non-nutritive excipients.
What about tablets? Tablets ALWAYS contain excipients (that is how they are made; they cannot be made without them). Therefore, we believe it is wisest to especially avoid nutritional products as tablets.
One common example of a questionable excipient is magnesium stearate, a cheap lubricating agent. Research shows it may be immune-compromising.