Psyllium Fiber, Quantum
- Promotes daily bowel regularity and intestinal health*
- Acts as a prebiotic that promotes the growth of healthy bacteria in your intestines, including Bifidobacteria*
- Features organic whole husk psyllium with both soluble and insoluble fiber
- Includes a full spectrum of supporting herbs for best effect*
Did you know that daily dietary fiber is essential to your overall health and well being? While some of us are often concerned about not getting enough daily protein in our diet, the bigger problem is that many of us simply don’t get enough fiber in our diets. Since animal products (such as dairy and meat) contain NO fiber at all, it is important to get enough fiber from other sources (such as fruits and veggies) and of course, from quality fiber sources such as Quantum Psyllium Fiber. Adequate amounts of fiber are important to keep digested food moving along in our intestines so we can maintain daily bowel regularity and keep our entire gastrointestinal system working smoothly.* It’s well known that quality fiber is needed to help promote daily bowel movements.*
With today’s typical dietary habits, you may be surprised to learn that the average person is probably not getting even half of the amount of fiber they need for optimal intestinal health. That’s where Quantum Psyllium Fiber steps in – it provides an organic, whole husk psyllium that is harvested from the seeds of the plant, Plantago ovata. In addition, it is fully supported by a proprietary blend of important herbs such as organic fennel, organic marshmallow and much more. You will find that each serving of Quantum Psyllium Fiber provides a good source of dietary fiber (both soluble and insoluble fiber) that is so important for your daily intestinal needs.* However, buyer beware! Many commercial fiber brands on the market that are often loaded with unwanted additives and fillers such as artificial flavors, artificial colors and “terrible for you” sweeteners like aspartame. That’s why we are so inspired to provide you with a high quality, pure fiber source with a full complement of herbal support for your best intestinal health.*
Did you know that high quality fiber can offer other excellent benefits as well?
- Promotes regularity and healthy bowel eliminations without harsh laxatives*
- May assist in supporting healthy weight*
- Supports overall gastrointestinal and even immune health*
- Supports healthy cholesterol levels that are already within the normal range*
- Encourages heart health*
- A customer “favorite benefit”: Helps you feel full longer (when taken with meals), so you may feel less like snacking in between meals on not-so-healthy snack choices
- Acts as a prebiotic that promotes healthy intestinal “good” bacteria*
- Ultra “clean” ingredients: NO added excipients such as magnesium stearate (an undesirable excipient), NO added fillers, No undesirable sweeteners
For centuries, naturopaths and many other natural health practitioners have expressed their views about the overwhelming importance of maintaining healthy intestines in order to ensure overall optimal health. Therefore, we encourage you to be sure you are getting enough quality fiber in your diet every single day. That’s why we like to recommend: “Go Quantum”!
Quantum Quality Guarantee
Quantum Nutrition Labs is proud to offer a high-quality nutritional product line to meet all the needs of you and your family. We provide a wide range of quantum-state nutritional formulas, including Quantum Psyllium Fiber. Our products are manufactured and diligently tested for identity, purity, strength, and nutrient content, as well as for potential contaminants such as pesticides, non-organic materials, and heavy metals including arsenic, mercury, cadmium and lead, that may negatively impact your health. These ultra-quality products provide you with full confidence in our company’s integrity that you can count on . . . day in and day out.
Serving Size 5 Capsules
Servings Per Container 36
- Calories 10
- Total Carbohydrate 2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1 g
- The Fiber Expert™ 1.5 g
- Organic Psyllium (husk) (Plantago ovata)
- Botanica Cleanse™ 590 mg
- Organic Barley Grass (Hordeum vulgare), Organic Fennel (seed) (Foeniculum vulgare), Organic Chinese Rhubarb (root) (Rheum palmatum), Organic Marshmallow (root) (Althaea officinalis), Organic Oat Grass (Avena sativa), Organic Kale (leaf), Organic Chlorella (whole; broken cell wall) (Chlorella sorokiniana), Organic Alfalfa (herb) (Medicago sativa), Organic Cilantro (leaf) (Coriandrum sativum), Organic Spinach (leaf) (Spinacia oleracea)
Take 5 capsules with an 8 oz. glass of juice or other liquid, daily.
Ideally, we would get all the essential immune-boosting vitamins and minerals we need by eating nutritious foods. However, it can be difficult to maintain a balanced diet for many reasons. Even if you consume a nutrient-rich diet, industrial farming practices have eroded the microbiome of the soil our food is grown in and with it the nutritional value of most food products. As a result, it's critical to take targeted supplements that support your immune system.
We also use nitrogen or argon flushes on many products to remove oxygen from their storage containers, extending the shelf-life. We also add moisture desiccants to keep the product dry.
Furthermore, we store our products in our exclusive VioliteTM containers. These dark violet-colored, polyethylene bottles are designed to prevent radiation damage to the ingredients by blocking light wave frequencies between 450 and 720 nanometers.
- Heavy metal testing
- Microbial testing for contaminants
- Microscopy to evaluate botanical identity
- High-performance thin layer chromatography, which looks at levels of active phytochemicals within a plant
In addition to performing in-house testing, we engage numerous third parties to validate the quality of our products. Our manufacturing facility is certified by independent testing agencies like USP and NSF. Many of our products are further certified by the Non-GMO Project, OU Kosher, and USDA Organic.
Lastly, the vitality of the ingredients tested is screened using energetic assessment methods based on an applied kinesiology method known as the Bi-Digital O-Ring Test, developed by Dr. Yoshiaki Omura.1 This method has been an integral part of QNL’s ingredient sourcing and formulation development.
- Libifem®. This fenugreek seed extract is clinically proven to support sexual health and promote menopausal comfort.*
- LJ100®. Our Tongkat Ali ingredient is sourced from LJ100™, a standardized root extract of Eurycoma longifolia which consistently delivers evidence-based potency. Tongkat Ali root has a long history of safe use as a natural option for improving testosterone levels and supporting reproductive health.*
- Women's Botanical Power Blend. This blend includes nutritive, zinc-rich pumpkin seed powder, hormone-balancing saw palmetto berry, and the energizing bioactive components from fermented cordyceps extract and American ginseng.*
- Added preservatives like potassium sorbate
- Non-nutritive excipients like magnesium stearate
- Talcum powder, an anti-clumping powder and suspected carcinogen