Psyllium Fiber, Quantum
- Promotes daily bowel regularity and intestinal health*
- Acts as a prebiotic that promotes the growth of healthy bacteria in your intestines, including Bifidobacteria*
- Features organic whole husk psyllium with both soluble and insoluble fiber
- Includes a full spectrum of supporting herbs for best effect*
Serving Size 5 Capsules
Servings Per Container 36
- Calories 10
- Total Carbohydrate 2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1 g
- The Fiber Expert™ 1.5 g
- Organic Psyllium (husk) (Plantago ovata)
- Botanica Cleanse™ 590 mg
- Organic Barley Grass (Hordeum vulgare), Organic Fennel (seed) (Foeniculum vulgare), Organic Chinese Rhubarb (root) (Rheum palmatum), Organic Marshmallow (root) (Althaea officinalis), Organic Oat Grass (Avena sativa), Organic Kale (leaf), Organic Chlorella (whole; broken cell wall) (Chlorella sorokiniana), Organic Alfalfa (herb) (Medicago sativa), Organic Cilantro (leaf) (Coriandrum sativum), Organic Spinach (leaf) (Spinacia oleracea)
Take 5 capsules with an 8 oz. glass of juice or other liquid, daily.
The consequences of this stunning discovery of resonant frequencies is enormous. It is a secret key that unlocks the hidden door to why some people can quickly shift to great health \- and others can't. This discovery reveals why the ideal resonant frequency of each cell can only be sustained or regained by consuming nutrients that are also at their ideal resonant frequencies.
This dynamic interaction between the cell and the nutrient creates a highly beneficial, harmonic resonant effect in which the cell is able to ingest not only the nutritional factors but can also absorb the higher resonant frequencies embedded in the nutrient.
Excipients are binders, fillers, flowing agents and "glues" that are often NON-nutritive substances used in nutritional products. Many of these substances are HIGHLY questionable.
Why would you want to consume anything that is not nutritive, such as excipients that are often just fillers in a nutritional product? We believe it is unnecessary to take nutritional products that have questionable, potentially harmful, non-nutritive excipients.
What about tablets? Tablets ALWAYS contain excipients (that is how they are made; they cannot be made without them). Therefore, we believe it is wisest to especially avoid nutritional products as tablets.
One common example of a questionable excipient is magnesium stearate, a cheap lubricating agent. Research shows it may be immune-compromising.
Our products do not contain hydrogenated oils, undesirable flavoring additive or colors, or artificial fragrance. Our products are made without added preservatives.
Our products are manufactured to avoid the use of magnesium stearate (from either animal or vegetable sources) because research shows that it may convert to formaldehyde (a metabolic stressor/ contaminator).
Our products are not also manufactured to avoid the use talcum powder, a suspected carcinogen (an immune-compromising agent), that is used in the manufacturing process. The use of this agent is common in the nutritional supplement industry. Rarely will you find talcum powder listed on the label of another company's product, even though they have used it in their manufacturing process. However our QNL products are "clean" - without the use of undesired excipients.