Cleanse Kit, Quantum
- Promotes superior detoxification, intestinal, and liver support*
- Provides natural dietary fiber, unique form of calcium bentonite clay, and liver-associated nutrients*
- Supports daily regularity and intestinal health*
Cleanse Kit includes:
1 bottle of Quantum Detox
1 bottle of Quantum Psyllium Fiber
1 bottle of Liver-PG
Please see label images above, or product page for each item in kit, to view full ingredient details.
Each serving includes the following:
- Quantum Detox
- Calcium Bentonite Clay 450 mg
- Quantum Psyllium Fiber
- The Fiber ExpertTM Organic Psyllium (husk) (Plantago ovata) 1.5 g
- Botanica CleanseTM 590 mg
- Fermented Liver Support Blend1 272 mg
Quantum Detox: Take 1 capsule, 3 times daily with 4 oz. or more of purified water.
Quantum Psyllium Fiber: Take 5 capsules with an 8 oz. glass of juice or other liquid daily.
Liver-PG: Take 1/2 tablespoon daily mixed in water or juice. Shake gently before use.
For best results when doing a detox please:
- Reduce intake of processed foods and foods with refined sugar.
- Up Your intake of antioxidant-rick food (such as organic veggies and fruits).
- Focus on getting a good night’s sleep.
Our products do not contain hydrogenated oils, undesirable flavoring additive or colors, or artificial fragrance. Our products are made without added preservatives.
Our products are manufactured to avoid the use of magnesium stearate (from either animal or vegetable sources) because research shows that it may convert to formaldehyde (a metabolic stressor/ contaminator).
Our products are not also manufactured to avoid the use talcum powder, a suspected carcinogen (an immune-compromising agent), that is used in the manufacturing process. The use of this agent is common in the nutritional supplement industry. Rarely will you find talcum powder listed on the label of another company's product, even though they have used it in their manufacturing process. However our QNL products are "clean" - without the use of undesired excipients.
Excipients are binders, fillers, flowing agents and "glues" that are often NON-nutritive substances used in nutritional products. Many of these substances are HIGHLY questionable.
Why would you want to consume anything that is not nutritive, such as excipients that are often just fillers in a nutritional product? We believe it is unnecessary to take nutritional products that have questionable, potentially harmful, non-nutritive excipients.
What about tablets? Tablets ALWAYS contain excipients (that is how they are made; they cannot be made without them). Therefore, we believe it is wisest to especially avoid nutritional products as tablets.
One common example of a questionable excipient is magnesium stearate, a cheap lubricating agent. Research shows it may be immune-compromising.