Shower Filter Replacement Cartridge
Replacement cartridge for shower filters 3340 and 3350. Easy install "pop-in" cartridges Last 6-9 months
- Melatonin. This sleep-promoting hormone is naturally released by the body in the hours leading up to bedtime. Melatonin supplementation may help support a healthy sleep-wake cycle especially when you’re trying to realign your natural sleep rhythm due to shift work or jet lag. However, it’s important to use melatonin cautiously as scientists lack information on its long-term effects.
- Magnesium. Magnesium deficiency is increasingly common and may cause nighttime symptoms like leg cramps. Easy for the body to absorb, magnesium glycinate is known for its calming properties and may promote relaxation and sleep. Research indicates that supplementing with magnesium may help some individuals fall asleep faster and stay asleep longer.
- Lavender (Lavandula angustifolia). Essential oil components of English lavender, like linalool and terpineol, support sleep by reducing stress and activity in the central nervous system, lowering blood pressure, and potentially improving mood. Lavender has a long history of use in natural medicine for its calming properties and possesses limited risk for side effects. Lavender oil can be taken by mouth or administered through aromatherapy.
- Valerian (Valeriana officinalis). This root extract contains many bioactive chemicals that can have moderate sedative and relaxing effects on the body. A possible mechanism by which valerian may improve sleep is by increasing the amount of gamma-aminobutyric acid (GABA), a calming neurochemical in the brain.11 Some studies have shown valerian to help people fall asleep faster and sleep more throughout the night.
- L-theanine. An amino acid found in tea leaves, L-theanine is another substance that triggers the release of GABA.12 L-theanine naturally calms anxiety, enhances relaxation, and provides a safe natural sleep aid without drowsiness.13 L-theanine should be used carefully as it can interact with other medications.
Explore Quantum Nutrition Labs’ specially formulated sleep-promoting supplements at Supplements for Sleep.
- Heavy metal testing
- Microbial testing for contaminants
- Microscopy to evaluate botanical identity
- High-performance thin layer chromatography, which looks at levels of active phytochemicals within a plant
In addition to performing in-house testing, we engage numerous third parties to validate the quality of our products. Our manufacturing facility is certified by independent testing agencies like USP and NSF. Many of our products are further certified by the Non-GMO Project, OU Kosher, and USDA Organic.
Lastly, the vitality of the ingredients tested is screened using energetic assessment methods based on an applied kinesiology method known as the Bi-Digital O-Ring Test, developed by Dr. Yoshiaki Omura.1 This method has been an integral part of QNL’s ingredient sourcing and formulation development.
- We use a natural source of vitamin D3 that does not contain common allergens like peanut or soybean oil.
- We do not use any chemical additives such as added coloring agents, flavors, or magnesium stearate.
- Vitamin D3 Gold is delivered in a fat-soluble base (extra virgin olive oil) for improved absorption.
- Vitamin D3 Gold provides 1,000 mg of vitamin D3 in a single drop.